Heard About This On Tony Horne Today

Tony Horne = not funny.

are you a trained entertainer like? can you do what he does every day? well of course you can............not!

i listen to him every morning on the way to work most enjoyable!

sorry you must listen to chava fm i mean galaxy repeat fm 105.6 105.6 105.6 105.6fm over and over again!

are you a trained entertainer like? can you do what he does every day? well of course you can............not!

i listen to him every morning on the way to work most enjoyable!

sorry you must listen to chava fm i mean galaxy repeat fm 105.6 105.6 105.6 105.6fm over and over again!

Tony Horne, who is he?

Some tinpot local radio herbert in a bomber jacket playing rubbish records and carrying out the sort of fatuous "wind up" phone calls that even Noel Edmonds would baulk at?

FTS.

wey what radio station do you listen to then?

I was joking Chris moyles is not funny... Nor has ( as far as i can tell ) he ever been funny . I got myself a DAB radio to get away from the utter !*!@# that is broadcast these days ..i'd advise anyone else to get one the're not too expensive ..I like Rock music but theres any taste on there from reggae to old bbc radio shows like the goons or round the horn on Radio 7 , Dont be tied to ' popular radio ' thats full of annoying adverts flogging car debt or new double glazing...or Jo ' Right on ' lifeless wiley or that fat !*!@# moyles

I was joking Chris moyles is not funny... Nor has ( as far as i can tell ) he ever been funny . I got myself a DAB radio to get away from the utter !*!@# that is broadcast these days ..i'd advise anyone else to get one the're not too expensive ..I like Rock music but theres any taste on there from reggae to old bbc radio shows like the goons or round the horn on Radio 7 , Dont be tied to ' popular radio ' thats full of annoying adverts flogging car debt or new double glazing...or Jo ' Right on ' lifeless wiley or that fat !*!@# moyles

Chris Moyles is the embodiment of the geek who was bullied at school.