Bedlington In Bloom

Well done, great to see all that effort recognised!

So sad to see there are a few brainless louts who just don't get it! I expect it is the same ones destroying the picnic tables, once identified they should be named and shamed (if that is possible!)

http://www.newspostleader.co.uk/news/blooming-marvellous-1-6743340?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

What  a fantastic job you've done!! Nice to see so very many youngsters involved. That's the way to tackle destructive behaviour - encourage participation and create pride in their Town. They'll be much less likely to destroy something they've created themselves, or allow anyybody else to do so. They'll be so proud in years to come when they pass those trees, maybe even pointing them out to their own Children, and know that they had a hand in it. Well done everybody.

Popped into tesco earlier for the missus to tell me that a lady (if that term is even appropriate) I'm a bright neon pink dress had walked across the road to the social club and presented some flowers from one of the boxes to her friend.

I'm sure her friend appreciated the sentiment but failed to realise how much of a Richard her mate was.

• 2 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now