Community Action!

Couple of ways GGG.

Anyone can contact the council……. 01670 457070 or online at the Councils website www.westbedlington.org.uk.

Don't let council involvement put anyone off, that should change quite soon! 

Or PM me and I will pass on phone numbers.

Group meets twice a month at present but there has been a lot to organise, soon that will change as the season changes.   Obviously a much quieter back end of the year. 

Look out for 120 hanging baskets going up tomorrow!!!!!!!

post-23-0-95005400-1402039079_thumb.jpg

Sorry, Malcolm, can't see anything for those two drunks staggering out of the bar. :whistle:

I think one of them might be an ex Bedlington teacher! :dribble:

4 sacks of broken glass and weeds taken out.......unbelievable!  

Big vote of thanks to Russell, couldn't have done it without him.

Also Brenda, Brian and of course Adam.  

So who was the wise guy/(S)  who has smashed one of the tubs and started pulling out flowers in one of the the other tubs at the old Top Club?  :wtf:

Any info will be gratefully received but could well result in broken limbs!    :fish:

I didn't want to say, but this was inevitable. If you're interested I know a man who has created a set of authentic stocks (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Made-Evil-Furniture/209965445839267) ; put them in and we'll throw things at them.

Yeah, it's a shame that people can't just respect the work that has gone in.

We tend to automatically assume that this would be the young'uns but there is quite a bit of traffic from The Red Lion to the Market Place too.

Same happened with the planters at station. Most of the flowers ended up on the pavement.

We tend to automatically assume that this would be the young'uns but there is quite a bit of traffic from The Red Lion to the Market Place too.

Same happened with the planters at station. Most of the flowers ended up on the pavement.

The same thing happens every time the planters are planted next to wetherspoons, the plants are pulled out and chucked on the pavement.

T

Some kids ripped the plants out in the Station the other year (in front of St Johns West / opposite Burnside ) and went round the doors trying to sell them

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now