Nurses House/cottage, Choppington

do any of you possibly have any information or photos about the Nurses House (Nurses Cottage) in Choppington please. I am trying to research its history and am having very little luck.  I know that the Kennedys lived here from 1965 and before that was a lady by the name of Isabella Charlton, any help would be greatly received.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New one on me,and a knew lots of Choppington people,but if it was in thi sixties,then a wud've been oot o' touch by then,and living at Hollymount Square,

in Bedlington.

Where was the Nurse's hoose then,please?..was it still in aad Dr Hickey's hoose and surgery..maybe?

Crowe....very unusual name,my eldest Son's Partner,in London,is a Crowe,and her family is extensive,but they originate from Shropshire.

Aal have her asked if she has any distant relatives up here,could be...in the same way my Son has...!!

Slightly off-topic,again!,but twenty years ago,when my Son moved to London,working in the recording studios as an engineer,he went up Finchley road

where he lives,to go to the local printer's to get a print job done for the studio.

When he went into the printer's shop,in thi high street,thi first person he set eyes on was Tommy Liddell's Grandson,Peter!! [Tommy who had Liddel's garage alang here at Stakeford for aboot two hundred years!!!!]what a co-incidence ti meet up after being at school together years before!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now