Lowlife And Wildlife

wow !!  that was some saw !!.. its sad that some people just cant share public property and want it all to themselves. its obviously either down someones allotment or in the back garden and theyre  probably all delighted drinking their cans of dutch gold round the bonfire..i can think of a stronger word than lowlife that is unprintable on this site  but it does rhyme with a type of flat bottomed boat..

had it have been a metal bench it would have been weighed in for scrap value and probably been spent on cider or drugs.. if I had my way id have them tortured and paraded up and down outside the post office on giro day...name them and shame them..

• 2 months later...

The low life have been at it again,

this time giving the table a coat of  "wood preserver" more commonly known as Polystyrene Foam which is not going to be too easy to remove. Pity we couldn't identify the culprit and stick some up their back body.  post-2205-0-29366800-1406208927_thumb.jp

post-2205-0-59750200-1406208980_thumb.jppost-2205-0-36388900-1406209028_thumb.jp

It's ridiculous what people do as Adam said it would be cheap to make. If they used there pea brains & decided to make lots & create

A business they would be able them cheap get a good living with enough left over for there drugs & beer without spoiling anybody else's

Enjoyment, we have numpties where I live but I haven't seen anybody nick a picnic bench it's crazy

• 2 weeks later...

They've been at it again,

this time leaving their mark on a new concrete base installed for a new seat.

If only..................

attachicon.gifP8051883.JPGattachicon.gifP8051882.JPG

I don't know what it is with kids and concrete, they seem to love putting their fingers in the stuff, Bet they don't know what can happen to your hands with the stuff.

But I bet their parents would be first at the people who put down the concrete if the kids hands/fingers ended up like this.

post-2847-0-31220600-1407334490_thumb.jp

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now