Anyone Interested In A Video Game Shop In Bedlington?

Poll for Video Game Store  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest stinky skidmark
The british PS3 wont be any different than the rest - theres always rumors flying around the internet, personally i dont pay attention to any of them.

Most All of the "Sony PS3 this and PS3 that" rumors have already turned out to be false - so we'll wait and see.

Already the PS3 games titles is building - but i havent seen any yet that have made me want to buy the console at its full price! (Most of them i've already seen on Xbox 360)

I will buy one eventually - probably this christmas when they are a bit cheaper.

do not touch the ps3 ive got 1 from usa and it is crap i much prefer my xbox360 i sell you my ps3 cheap

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i see the PS3 is nearly here anyone thinking off getting one

Game are doing deals where you can trade in your other consoles or games (or both) and get money discounted off the PS3.

Some of their prices were quite good - like this game i bought from Granger Games (Shadow of the Colossus) for £15 about 8 month ago - they will give me £15 back for it.

Might be worth a look if anyone here is thinking of getting rid of games or whatever.

Shadow_of_the_Colossus_29109.jpg

Game are doing deals where you can trade in your other consoles or games (or both) and get money discounted off the PS3.

Some of their prices were quite good - like this game i bought from Granger Games (Shadow of the Colossus) for £15 about 8 month ago - they will give me £15 back for it.

Might be worth a look if anyone here is thinking of getting rid games or whatever.

Shadow_of_the_Colossus_29109.jpg

Cheers for the heads up.......next thing to buy a console :rolleyes:

Hi,

Im interested to know how many of you would use a Video game shop if I were to open one in Bedlington. The prices of the games would be similar to Granger games but with more products and more services.

Hope Admin dont mind me asking this on here, just thought id ask the people of Bedlington what they thought.

Thanks all

Brian

No, they're patronised by the sort of people who buy graphic novels.

Had a shot on a PS3 today - was good but 500 quid!!! thats alot of beer tokens - and when i was browsing in game in Reading the phone was going even minute asking if they had anymore Wii's in - which they didnt - the manager was getting pis**d he had a big display up and no one was even looking at the 500 quid PS3s

Had a shot on a PS3 today - was good but 500 quid!!! thats alot of beer tokens - and when i was browsing in game in Reading the phone was going even minute asking if they had anymore Wii's in - which they didnt - the manager was getting pis**d he had a big display up and no one was even looking at the 500 quid PS3s

Well lets face it - £170 for a Nintendo Wii - you cant go wrong!

wii_sports.jpg

... or can you?

microsoft sh*ts is pants

microsoft is completely sh*ting about the launch of the ps3 its been crashing the ps3 launches.

bill gates what a !*!@# ! and that vista sucks, it's trying to be mac X why!!!

the best thing i heard was 50 people in germany got a free ps3 cause they smashed there 360 against a wall.

microsoft sh*ts is pants

microsoft is completely sh*ting about the launch of the ps3 its been crashing the ps3 launches.

bill gates what a !*!@# ! and that vista sucks, it's trying to be mac X why!!!

the best thing i heard was 50 people in germany got a free ps3 cause they smashed there 360 against a wall.

Bill gates didnt become the richest man in the world by not trying to smash the competiton you know!

i had a look at a 360 and its not so much better than a Xbox, you get what you pay for and i have to admit the new playstation is amazing plus the network for it is free . Just have to flog a kidney ....

Bill gates didnt become the richest man in the world by not trying to smash the competiton you know!

i had a look at a 360 and its not so much better than a Xbox, you get what you pay for and i have to admit the new playstation is amazing plus the network for it is free . Just have to flog a kidney ....

£425 is a lot! but you do get a blu ray disc player built in, xbox360 you have to by a separate drive for the hd discs!!!! bill gates mmm the phrase "only fools go rushing in" come to mind :lol: