The Wonky Wocka.

wonky

well..been at the shed all weekend again and have built this rocky chair from the scrap corner..i know its not in the same league as the bedlington bench but its probably just as pleasurable to sit on for a while..will try and finish it next time I have a few hours to kill and get it sprayed up all sparkly new...had I have been asked to commission a bedlington bench it would have probably looked like a robot...so..fair play Malcolm .

post-2236-0-16160900-1396211720_thumb.jp

well..been at the shed all weekend again and have built this rocky chair from the scrap corner..i know its not in the same league as the bedlington bench but its probably just as pleasurable to sit on for a while..will try and finish it next time I have a few hours to kill and get it sprayed up all sparkly new...had I have been asked to commission a bedlington bench it would have probably looked like a robot...so..fair play Malcolm .

Is this from Wonky's Spanish Inquisition collection? The Torquemada Tormentor. Functional and basic with just a hint of Baroque and Gothic inference. The grill-like seat is guarenteed to double as a recliner and BBQ giving the owner a dual capacity. Can be bought at BDSM stores in your area.

Just brilliant. Keep recycling sir. Are you going to add a chainmail cushion?

As well as a cushion you could add a house number plaque like the enclosed and you might get a few sales in Bedlington :-

post-3031-0-38439400-1396293221_thumb.jp

Edited by Eggy1948

lol..lads..this chair is proving to be quite a hit @ the new shed, all that come in cant resist having a blast though as yet no one has wanted to buy it..as for the bdsm..lol.. I saw a bondage headboard once on the internet and it was up for sale for three grand..what kind of sick person would shell out that kind of money for a headboard..of to the shed and built a huge headboard..all forks and spoons, and evry spanner I ever stole and welded the lot together,,gothic overtones and curly scrolls...advertised it for 1000 yoyos and had to withdraw the add due to offers of payment in punishment..its been rusting up in the back garden for about 5 years now and I have been thinking of power washing it and spraying it with about ten coats of clear laquar..might try and sell it again to some sad wealthy person with more money than sense..take some pics for you tomorrow lads..wonky the welder.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now