Wonkys Back

wonky

wey aye man !!  wonkys back..i know its been a while and i am guessing some of yous probably thought i`d been in prison or shot but the truth is i have been up the walls busy in the new workshop and the internet has just been so far away from my headspace latley its just been used for spending money and my special time when the wife is at bingo..
i have been working on average 12 hrs per day since november,7 days a week,spending  money as fast as it comes in and it has now come to the point that the north east of england is in my thoughts again and its time to switch off the welder for a while and tune in to some other headspace.
last week i was given a crate of motorcycle chains, hundreds of them and started cutting them up and welding them into swearwords.
i have started turning them into signs..evryone needs a f##k off sign i thought and have went a little mental and started making a whole collection..
i have a limited edition range of wonky welding called (say it with flowers)..this range entails swear words made from chain decorated with iron flowers that were left overs from a recent commision..
i made a two foot long C word, all jazzed up with metal daisies and put them up on display in the showroom area and it has stunned all that see it...still not sold any though, perhaps i was wrong about this idea.
these can be viewed on the wonky fabrications fb page to any one that may be interested in serious upsett.
so...enough of that for a while and a catch up with the world outside wonkys workshop as spring is here and the spring adventure show in harrogate is just around the corner so it wont be long before i load up the zombie killer and head home for a few days..done some massive work to the van recently and its ready for the road .
should you see the van around humford or the hapenys i am probably diving into a kebab with the missus..dont be put off by the metal wildow grilles thats just in case i have to park in blyth,we are quite friendly in the real world.
i am deffo planing a visit to the new bandstand to see it with my own eyes, the pictures look great and it is a credit to all that were involved in the project. lets hope the local lunatics with the marker pens and paint cans dont ruin it.a greggs pastie on the bedlington bench would be nice too so lets all hope the sun shines on bedlington for my visit...wonky.
heres a pic of the zombie killer.

post-2236-0-72160400-1394583222_thumb.pn

Wonky - went to track down the welding creations via Wonky Fabrications fb but no joy. One fb page = Wonky Welding -  https://www.facebook.com/wonky.welding.7 but one needs to be a friend to view anything.

The only other possibility was a web site http://www.wonkydonkeyemporium.co.uk/

Are you Wonkeydonkey...... or someone else?

Welcome back Wonky.

Are you going to sell you 'signs' in England.

Could you do me a Gan Canny' sign.

lol..cheers Maggie...its swear words I am making...gets all the frustrations out and makes me feel good about myself...lol..just thought of a word that rhymes with canny.

thanks for that....lol

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now