Sign in to follow this  
pennylane909

Black Bull Karaoke Night!

This promises to be a fun night as I can confirm these two young ladies are great friends of mine and excellent company. If I can stay awake (it's well past my bedtime when this starts) those present can count on being serenaded by none other than myself!

• Like 1

This promises to be a fun night as I can confirm these two young ladies are great friends of mine and excellent company. If I can stay awake (it's well past my bedtime when this starts) those present can count on being serenaded by none other than myself!

WHAT.......Merc's gonna be singing, I thought the plan was to get people there! :lol:

post-23-0-04859200-1393847761_thumb.jpg

haha thanks mercuryg! 

Come gather round people where ever you roam! It will be great fun and nice to try and put the black bull back on the map

:D

"WHAT.......Merc's gonna be singing, I thought the plan was to get people there!"

Yeah, i'm not sure the lovely miss pennylane has considered the consequences of me making that public....

Miss Penny, I hope you were duly satisfied! Was fun, come along and join in guys and gals

Sorry I missed this last time, although I have it on good authority that I missed a cracking night!

Well that was my intention! Unfortunately circumstances prevented my appearing on Friday. Contractual issues, that sort of thing.....

A good night, a sore head.......

Hi everyone. Sadly, due to a lack of funding and a lack of decent working equipment, our karaoke night at the Black Bull will not be continuing.

We are looking to start a quiz night, probably on a week night, in the upcoming weeks

Watch this space for details!

In the meantime, if anyone knows anyone who have their own PA system and karaoke gear and would like to do the Karaoke nights at the Black Bull, please contact Dan or Jimmy on 01670 459622

Thanks to everyone who came along for our three week trial, we had a great time!!

Love Gem and Bex

Gem, Bex.....If you are looking to start a quiz night I have no doubt the Red Lion would welcome you. I used to do one for them on a Monday but had to drop it due to time constrictions (i.e it impinged on my monday night beer). As the boss, Ritchie, you'll get a good crowd there.