Cool - It's Back!

Gary Partis

I`m pleased the forum is back,word will soon get round and then it will be buzzing!! mind you,it`s been so long since i`ve been on here,i can`t remember who used to be on!

:)

It's been a while but I'm sure this site will be buzzing as it was in the past. THANK YOU!

To aid in the advertising of this rejuvinated website, can't all the old email addresses of the old participents be sent too, informing of the revised site? Not a particularly mamoth task, surely?

I like the Blog addition :D

Is there going to be a <user>@bedlington.co.uk email forwarding/POP3 option?

I will add the email forwarding/webmail suggestion to the list, this is definately possible.

In regards to the mass mailing of the old members this is also a possibility. I will pass the suggestion on to the marketing department :P

To aid in the advertising of this rejuvinated website, can't all the old email addresses of the old participents be sent too, informing of the revised site? Not a particularly mamoth task, surely?

I like the Blog addition :D

Is there going to be a <user>@bedlington.co.uk email forwarding/POP3 option?

I remember you Gary and Joe from the old chatboard, it is great that it has returned after all this time.

I'm not too sure on the whereabouts of the old message base or whether it still exists. If it materialises I'll try and get it restored within the week.

I've now located a number of backup files of the old NCB posts. It's just a matter of deciding which is the most complete/up-to-date set, what's worth restoring and what's not.

Please note that it wasn't me that promised that the format conversion would be a trivial task! ;)

Well I never! I am shocked. I haven't thought of this forum for years! Then I do a google search and find it's back up an running! Fantastic. I would never have been contacted seeing as I lost my old freeserve address. I think I am using the same user name as I did back in the good old days. Can't remember to be honest!!!!

Looking forward to catching up on local news.

I am from Alnwick originally :blink:

Not at great deal of old members returning, shame hope it will return to what it was! :D

Considering no emails have been sent to let people now it's back I don't think we're doing too bad. All the members up to now have simply discovered the site is back themselves.

Considering no emails have been sent to let people now it's back I don't think we're doing too bad. All the members up to now have simply discovered the site is back themselves.

Hats off to the Colonel for telling me it was back!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now