New Artist In Bedlington

I dont know if anyone has noticed the art work in the window at victoria terrace, near Ian bells. Well anyway he now has a website with some of his past work, its well worth a look! anyways heres the link if anyone is interested http://www.freewebs.com/charcoalking/index.htm

I dont know if anyone has noticed the art work in the window at victoria terrace, near Ian bells. Well anyway he now has a website with some of his past work, its well worth a look! anyways heres the link if anyone is interested http://www.freewebs.com/charcoalking/index.htm

i am saving for one done already they are great!

I have bought from him in the past i have a picture of gizzmo and another of smeagol. Fantastic pictures! :)

Photoshop can be truly amazing. B)

well if i wasnt his sister i would think that too but i know him and what he can do. lol!!! heres one of my fave pic of his, looks better in person though

post-183-1173487030_thumb.jpg

I suggest u vist his studio and see for yourself, he has all his stuff on his walls for visitors.

Heres my fav of all, he still has this one in his studio.

post-183-1173487512_thumb.jpg

Definitely PS

well next time ur passing through his house is the one with the white vw beetle outside, take a look for yourself!

Next door to Billie the gas fitter?

dont know he hasnt been there long, but if he lives in the ground floor flat. Parks his car infront of his house

Welcome to Victoria Terrace :D

Oh so u know the place then, i would have thought u would have seen the signs n his front window advertising his art.

I know the 'place', seen the signs, and ...... an illegally parked beetle :lol:

Haaa haaa thats him

A dangerous 'him'

tons of people park down that road

That of course makes it 'right' On a bend? Why doesn't the little man speak for himself? :unsure:

Whats parking a car got to do with, possibly the best artist in the area. Shouldn't you be supporting this talent from Bedlington,or are you another kind of artist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another thing these drawings are the real thing, jealousy is a most horrible trait

Whats parking a car got to do with, possibly the best artist in the area. Shouldn't you be supporting this talent from Bedlington,or are you another kind of artist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another thing these drawings are the real thing, jealousy is a most horrible trait

Another fine critique. :rolleyes:

PS. That was a pathetic attempt on the other local forum. :D

Photoshop can produce amazing pics even in the hands of a novice. B) The word 'Sucker' comes to mind.

Yeah, you can add some filters to an image in Photoshop in a matter of seconds.

But then, it just looks like you've added a filter to a photograph using Photoshop.

You wouldnt want to frame that or give it as a gift, would you?

The word 'Cheapskate' comes to mind.

:P

That of course makes it 'right' On a bend? Why doesn't the little man speak for himself? :unsure:

why do you hav a problem where i park?where else??and as for my art...it aint done on photoshop,many years of study and practice!Thanks for the great comments you guys....at least yous appreciate real art.Will be at morpeth and alnwick fairs this year demonstrating my work....and no i wont be bringing my laptop!hee hee