Bedlington Terriers.

What has happened to the Bedlington Terriers (and Lord Bedlington!) I believe they had a few problems and re-organised the club, and were again quite successful.

I used to enjoy Saturday mornings getting live Twitter game updates for Newcastle, Blyth and Bedlington.

• 2 months later...

What has happened to the Bedlington Terriers (and Lord Bedlington!) I believe they had a few problems and re-organised the club, and were again quite successful.

I used to enjoy Saturday mornings getting live Twitter game updates for Newcastle, Blyth and Bedlington.

Vic - I was searching for info on the terrier dogs and saw your posting from last December. I may have missed something but your posting does not have any info on The Terriers. As far as I can see the aptly named Bob Rich (or did his wife buy him a title 'Lord' for xmas?) is still involved :- Chairman Ronan Liddane President Bob Rich Vice President Dave Perry - and all the info is on their web site  http://www.bedlingtonterriersfc.com/

Hi Eggy,

My only concern was not hearing about them, after reading of a few financial issues the club news and results seamed to dry up! I was getting used to hearing of the results live on Twitter! new signings and general going on's! I think it was Neil who used to be involved with the club!

Pleased to see they are doing well. Thank's for the link.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now