Christmas Card

For I have sent this to my first born as it saves a visit to the shops to buy a birthday card.  My flock also have no idea the cost of postage from up here.

Aha!!! You're back again! Well nice to hear from you Your Omnipotent One. Did you hitch a ride on Comet Ison? Now about birthday cards; my birthday was on the 10th and it sure would have been peachy dandy to have received a card from you with a nice fat layer of crisp twenty-pound notes in it. But if you want to send a belated one that's okay by me...oh, I forgot, money is the root of all weevils and that's not your department, is it? Now when you say BUY a birthday card does that imply that your credit isn't good down here anymore? Oops that's bordering on blasphemy, isn't it, Your Intelligent Designedness. Maybe your flock could have had a whip round for you and talking of flock why is it they are called a flock...is it because they are sheepish!! Well I can't stand here jabbering away with you, Your Light of the Worldiness, I have more mundane things to think about like wondering if I'll see my next birthday after this rant!! Toodle-pip, Your Universalness and have a happy son's day.

• 2 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now