• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missvic
how am nen fn chava so get bent!

any way am over thirty so am nen spring chicken!

By the grand old age of 'over thirty' one would hope that you may have a established a finer grasp of the English Language.

Sorry to get in first Denzel x

yes i am from around here (the shame of it) and even if i was not would it really matter anyway, this is a forum about bedlington not a forum only for people of bedlington. small minded half wits

Whats with all of this 'proper english' !*!@# anyway - we all speak the same around here!

By the way, is this any better?

if not tough coz a divnt care! lardy fn dar wanna be toffee nosed people

By the grand old age of 'over thirty' one would hope that you may have a established a finer grasp of the English Language.

Sorry to get in first Denzel x

woo there .. stand by your beds its the Queen of english.. everyone check your spelling

you can talk with your i think i so cool cause i got mr one hit wonder wasso or wat ever ya call him for you avatar grow up and get over it it so old it wants put in a antiques shop!

you can talk with your i think i so cool cause i got mr one hit wonder wasso or wat ever ya call him for you avatar grow up and get over it it so old it wants put in a antiques shop!

Well ladies and gentleman, hats off to anybody who can understand the above. Did you ever go to school monsta?? or u jst tawk funny coz ya cannut speek proper english like??? :)

Well ladies and gentleman, hats off to anybody who can understand the above. Did you ever go to school monsta?? or u jst tawk funny coz ya cannut speek proper english like??? :)

what your major malfunction were you bullied at school or something! cause you'll no get of me case.

and divint talk !*!@# about the clamping either cause you tell more lies than fn pinocio!

ps yes i did go to school, what do you do apart from from slinging pints in that !*!@# hole all day mmmm nice job not!

Whenever Monsta leaves me wondering "What was that he said", I just wait until I have read the next four or five posts, and then I find that I can roughly translate the meaning of his comments!

Patience, and a little blind guessing. That is all that you need.

Joe

Guest missvic
Whenever Monsta leaves me wondering "What was that he said", I just wait until I have read the next four or five posts, and then I find that I can roughly translate the meaning of his comments!

Joe

:D:D:D

I believe he is trying to say:

Thanks for your kind reply to my message!

I think the clamping is a great idea. Those of you who disagree are fools.

P.S I did attend the Station High (until I got asked to leave). Barlass, your job sounds much more interesting than mine. The Market Tavern is a fabulous pub, serving lovely meals and with live music at weekends, so I’ve heard!

Well done Monsta!

Joe

I am the same Joe maybe it was our education that was lacking!

Monsta,

The art of conversation is using a language common to all participants (do the spell check for me swal) so everyone understands what is being relayed. I am not being patronising only practical as you have some valid points to make but half of what you are writing is unfathomable to me. The only other recourse is to have a simultaneous translation done?

I am the same Joe maybe it was our education that was lacking!

Monsta,

The art of conversation is using a language common to all participants (do the spell check for me swal) so everyone understands what is being relayed. I am not being patronising only practical as you have some valid points to make but half of what you are writing is unfathomable to me. The only other recourse is to have a simultaneous translation done?

Yee knaa <_<

YI CANNAT EVEN TAAK PROPER ENGLISH. YOUR A PIPE MAN.

who are you calling a pipe you unpleasant person! sorry but i have to talk properly or this lot moans! otherwise i would have said "who yee calling a fn pipe ya fn chava gan and bang melon!"

who are you calling a pipe you unpleasant person! sorry but i have to talk properly or this lot moans! otherwise i would have said "who yee calling a fn pipe ya fn chava gan and bang melon!"

Gan on gi the chav both barrels,me an ye ar ganna get alang fine!!