Amazon Delivery Charges

Amazon have scrapped "Super Saver" delivery on small items under £10. Quite often you'll be asked to pay more for shipping than the item costs!

Tip: Look for a cheap CD (you can find some for 83p), and add it to the order. Then the whole order qualifies for "Super Saver" again.

Ah, 37p for 'World Cup Fever' beats my 83p! :) Good find!

Who will be the first singer/band to work out that producing a six-figure quantity of CD's in China for pennies each, and selling them on Amazon at 36p, will automatically result in that much cherished chart topper? I'd call the album "Super Saver"! :D

Got to be "Fulfilled by Amazon" I think. Think that means you send all your goodies to their warehouse, and they don't charge you too much for storing them. If you are a little seller they tell you how much you have to charge for shipping, which can be ridiculously high for small low-cost items. Bigger sellers don't have this drag, but, yes, they have to pay Amazon a fixed fee per month. Win win all the way for Amazon!

Threegees right. I buy a lot of books off Amazon and sometimes I have to go through a seller. But the price of P&P is always at the top of their 'charges list'. I bought a paperback for 1p recently but the P&P was £2.80. I sometimes have to order from America and it can work out cheaper. (Though maybe not now) I must admit Amazon are the best so I'll just have to grin and bear it.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now