Bedlingtonshire Fayre

Kinda working on that now Foxy!

The big problems these days are road closures, insurance and H&S.

We should see an annual event at Attlee Park, with an upgraded and improved bandstand and adjacent area, Colin will be holding more Bedrocks (I hope!) and if everyone can come together there is a good possibility of a large scale event at Gallagher Park.

On top of that a Town Fayre is being investigated but really its not hard to see why they ended, the rules and regs are just about insurmountable!

There should also be several smaller events on in the Market Place soon!

I will soon be publishing the summer events for kids which have been arranged in partnership with Richard at the Salvation Army.

And Foxy that ain't bad from a standing start!

I am not really allowed to say in public what the Town Council are doing, seems only the Mayor can do that, which seeing as Paul isn't online this site might never get hold of! Another dumb 18th century rule which needs to be addressed ASAP!

Can we have another one Malc?

Foxy - The attached leaflet detailing the events states that there will be various entertainments in South Park.

I have to admit it, none of my searches on this site or Google have identified it - I have no idea - Where is South Park?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now