Glastonbury - 2013 - Views - Pics - Jokes

No - I will not be there but I am sure some Terrier's must be there and have some stories or pictures.

TICKET PRICES

Standard Ticket: £205 + £5 booking fee per ticket + £6 P&P per booking (a £50 deposit per ticket is payable on October 7th 2012).

My mate is there - this is him last year:-

post-3031-0-76640800-1371994039_thumb.jp

Previous Jokes:-

I was approached by Beyonce who had just finished her set at Glastonbury. She said, "Excuse me hon. You haven't seen my phone have you? It's pink with a 'Bubblicious' cover on it."

I said, "No, sorry. Have you tried calling it?"

She said, "No. I put it on silent before my gig."

I said, "If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it."

I went Glastonbury once with Victoria Beckham, and she was a right miserable bitch.

Talk about a stick in the mud.

When I told my mum I was going to Glastonbury she made me make a solemn promise not to take any drugs.

She obviously didn't realise how easy it would be to buy some when I got here.

Glastonbury Festival 2013 revelers greeted by mud.

Brilliant, I wonder if they did Tiger Feet?

BBC News: U2 Pulls Out Of Glastonbury

Sky news: Glastonbury ticket sales increase dramatically.

There was no Glastonbury festival last year because of the Olympics. It was decided not hold it because of security difficulties.

Your right Keith, it's just my memory - 2011 that pic must be. I forgot all the police, and the portaloos, were at the olympics last year.

Seem to member seeing a picture of workers playing 5-a-side in an extremely large sewerage tank they were building, in a field next to Glastonbury, and it was sign posted 'Stadium of S***e'. But I could be mixing that up as well.

Your right Keith, it's just my memory - 2011 that pic must be. I forgot all the police, and the portaloos, were at the olympics last year.

Seem to member seeing a picture of workers playing 5-a-side in an extremely large sewerage tank they were building, in a field next to Glastonbury, and it was sign posted 'Stadium of S***e'. But I could be mixing that up as well.

I had remembered that bit about the septic tank. Found a partial story in The Times:-

Welcome to your preview of The Times - Behind the scenes at Glastonbury

Hugo Rifkind

Last updated at 12:01AM, June 27 2011

Exactly how does Glastonbury deal with the needs of 177,000 revellers? Hugo Rifkind asks the questions you don't want answered

You see jaunty, hand-painted signs on white backgrounds pretty much everywhere you go at the Glastonbury Festival, telling you how to get to the Pyramid Stage, or the Other Stage, or just the best way to get the hell out. There is one though, high up above the west corner of the site, on which most festival-goers will never set their eyes. "Stadium of S***e†it says.

It is on a sewage tank. I can't tell you how many gallons it holds, because the number that I wrote down in my notebook, before the word "million†is obscured by a

i was at glastonbury back in 87,new order were on top of the bill..it was an experiance i wont ever forget.hoping to either secure tickets for 2015 or planning on going for the two week full holliday as a volunteer..to any one who dont know..you can exchange your labour skills for tickets and camping..they will take rubbish colectors,car park and security jobs..slurry workers..riggers and welders..almost anyone willing to do a full day or nights work..i have been trying to get involved with an instilation like the mutoid waste company. most of their members from the eighties went on to work with archaos and are now in the big time..a friend of mine will be performing there this year..(vynal burns) a world champion street performer,,worth checking out on line if you cant make the festie...

if my memory serves me corectly..at the 87 festival there were few portaloos and most of the toilets were of the roman type with just a long plank of wood with holes cut in...remember queueing and once i got in and had a look i couldnt go..ended up walking miles to find some bushes..it was horiffic..there was a time in the eighties i was on a site during the construction of docklands in the east end..monday morning the bogs would be blocked and wrecked from the paddys weekend beer and currys..glastonbury have a simalar effect.

not for the feint hearted.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now