The Big Bedlington Song,how Do We All Feel..

wonky

well ..with out me going off on one of my long rambles i was just wondering how the fourum members felt about the big bedlington song..i just came across it on the facebook site and after three listens to the preview i am absouloutley stunned..finding it very hard to contain my words of opinion..heres a few,,its kind of reminds me of that james stewart film where he was a ghost and there was that awful happy song in it..its got tinctures of munchkin from the choclate factory and cant decide if its jazz or trance thrown in for safe measure..that casio keyboard sound hasnt been used since the very early eighties and if i can be honest,,i think we need to turn them down..i really dont want to knock the song writer so i am not going to..i am just abit concerned that i could end up with it on the wey aye pod just after unapalomablanca..cant wait for the finished version so i can truely decide if i like it or not..

i know i am not the best of musicians myself and that my (ukulele toilet song) on utube hasnt been as sucsessful as i had hoped but do feel it is important to be honest in our opinions and remember that song writers have feelings too..

if there is any course to ramble and be blatantly honest i will..cheers..wonky

• 4 weeks later...

Well it seems we weren't alone...............

jaysus..thats some hat shes wearing..lol..you need to stop watching these kind of films malcom..it cant be good for you..lol

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now