Picture just in from Stamford Bridge showing the mackems lining-up before kickoff.

Our correspondent at the match reports the final score to be Chelski 2 - mackemAfrikaCorps 1

Herr Flik di Canio stormed into the press conference and blamed the result on a global Geordie conspiracy and threatened to send his stormtroopers to the Toon to round-up all the Geordies. However, Sir Winston Pardew told reporters that we would fight them on the landing grounds, and on the beaches, we would fight them in the hedgerows and on the hallowed turf of the Toon, we would never surrender.

post-894-0-94173900-1365352838_thumb.jpg

Of course there is a difference between the cruel, personal and targeted triumphalism displayed earlier and the general joshings meated out by both factions and enjoyed as such.

I'm content with the posting of 3 -0 repeating, but when stuff get really personal it's wrong.

"Rearrange the following well known phrase Sym ...... Pipe .........It ..........stick ........up ........your .....it .......smoke ... and!†is targeted and has no place when joshing.

By all means the mackems here should bathe in the warm glow of a rare win (first in 13 years I think) and continue to crow but should limit themselves to attacking the Toon and their craven surrender, and not named Members here!

I've been looking for some historical parallels for the events on Sunday, especially with zee newly installed High Command Group East Wear now plotting their version of Ostsiedlung and would suggest similarities with the Battle of Stalingrad. After an early success during the campaign in 1942 (Sunday's match) the mackem forces of darkness and tyranny were unable to sustain their effort and lost their strength; further strategic victories (the rest of the Premiership season) proving impossible to attain. The mackem Axis forces resistance finally ceased, they were routed, destroyed and defeated in 1943 (last day of the season). Now that's fair joshing.

Edited by Symptoms

Actually I can only see them going on to better things………..no that's wrong there's nowt better than watching 3 perfectly flighted balls being driven into the back of the Newcastle net and that's not even taking umbrage at the disallowed clear cut penalties.

Looks to me like they have 12 players out on the pitch every week now, the manager shows more empathy with the team than any other manager and that's got to rub off on the players.

Might have a problem with his politics but there nowt wrong with his style of football.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now