No fence sitting on this one.Now that Miliband is off the board at SAFC I might start to support them again, although it will take a long period of reconciliation. He is off to the States to take up a job with International Rescue. Can someone tell him when he gets there that this isn't the International Rescue of Thunderbirds fame, but please let's get him away from our shores first. His resignation, as a sitting MP, is a slap in the face for everyone who voted for him. Callously turning his back on his responsibilities to his constituents because he had an ego bruising lost election with his brother. The guy's a muppet in the worst tradition of a career politician and the worst part is that he could well have kept someone else out of that MP's job who could have made a difference or at least represented the constituents rather than himself!

No fence sitting on this one.

Now that Miliband is off the board at SAFC I might start to support them again, although it will take a long period of reconciliation.

He is off to the States to take up a job with International Rescue. Can someone tell him when he gets there that this isn't the International Rescue of Thunderbirds fame, but please let's get him away from our shores first.

His resignation, as a sitting MP, is a slap in the face for everyone who voted for him. Callously turning his back on his responsibilities to his constituents because he had an ego bruising lost election with his brother.

The guy's a muppet in the worst tradition of a career politician and the worst part is that he could well have kept someone else out of that MP's job who could have made a difference or at least represented the constituents rather than himself!

Whats worse, Milliband crapping on his constituents, or you toying with the idea of supprting Scumderland AFC.?

Actually Pete I was born in Newcastle so I am a proper Geordie.

However I underwent my formative years in Durham, that's at a school not the prison, so I was a Sunderland supporter. My brother is a Newcastle supporter and we just did the St James's (or whatever it is called these days!) tour.

post-23-0-79653900-1364904379_thumb.jpg post-23-0-66780900-1364904617_thumb.jpg

SAFC didn't give me any sponsorship while Newcastle did and we even got Pardew on our You Tube production saying he would gladly come to Bedlington and help. Then SAFC appoint Miliband as a commercial director???????? So not a hard decision to swap camps!

mmmh - the guy never impressed me but there again neither does his brother - thank God we have the likes of ****** sorry, can't think of any names at present - they are all a bunch of ******s.

I don't know what's more shocking: Miliband quitting that job at the stadiumofsxxxe to go and work with that war criminal Henry Kissinger over at International Rescue (a front for the Yankies CIA) or Mal coming out of the closet. Shame on you Mal.

Shame Leni Riefenstahl is dead ... she could have had the contract to run the mackemscum TV station.

Up the Toon for ever.

Now, now, Mal, just because we've flushed you out, no need to lash-out blindly at the beloved Toon. There always is a place at the Toon's top-table for those who inhabit the stadium of plight ... under it snuffling for scraps. It's just as well that the mackems aren't playing in Euro competitions ... just imagine the headlines if they were drawn against a team in Poland for a match in September.

Of course, all this is meant as joshing between friends and not to be taken too seriously.

Now, now, Mal, just because we've flushed you out, no need to lash-out blindly at the beloved Toon. There always is a place at the Toon's top-table for those who inhabit the stadium of plight ... under it snuffling for scraps. It's just as well that the mackems aren't playing in Euro competitions ... just imagine the headlines if they were drawn against a team in Poland for a match in September.

Of course, all this is meant as joshing between friends and not to be taken too seriously.

BTW Symptoms; have you shown you my photograph:

post-2129-0-68583100-1364928942_thumb.jp

Every opportunity!!!

Obviously, this is not meant to suggest that the models in the picture represent any real persons but merely a humorous comment on what's happening at the 'dark side'. It's a bit like the story of a load on toxic waste (including low-grade nuclear stuff) being dumped down the Monkwearmouth pit just before the place was closed then that prefab was built over the top to seal the glowing waste below; reports of leakage have been denied by the local town council. Oh, the waste story IS true.

Edited by Symptoms

Speechless, gobsmacked. At least a Makem will be getting to play in Yewroap ......... when John broadcasts on SNRG . If Malcolm is out that way on his jollies (when you see Scotch Corner in you mirror Macolm, you're heading the right way ) he might just have an audience - if Malcolm takes his laptop. that is

Photos just in from our spy operating in deep cover in the 'dark place'. Our spy is working in very difficult circumstances - it's very hard for him to blend in as all the locals have three ears and webbed hands and feet.

The first photo is of the re-modelling work currently being carried out on the stadium of plight and the second photo is of the training session this morning.

post-894-0-80588300-1365003851_thumb.jpg

post-894-0-01292600-1365003955_thumb.jpg

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now