Meet The Prime Minister

tomtom

Good day Mr C, you are in Bedlington, now remember that, questions will be asked later, and the reason you are lost is that you turned off that 'wagon way' arterial route to another country that bisects our great county! You know the one that stifles our economic development and tourism, but then we are the back of beyond.

What's that you say, oh yes there's nothing in it for you in terms of elections so you can afford to ignore this part of the world. Problem is the other lots do the exact same for the same, if inverted reasoning.

Has there ever been a government which had done so many 'U-turns' as yours? I know it's a coalition but anyone would think you hadn't worked through the ramifications of what you were trying to bring in.

Talk to me about your new 'Troubled Families' initiative.

How come you were so cosy with Murdoch and your ministers seemed to bend to his will? Making a public enquiry almost teethless had nothing to do with your closeness to the criminals did it?

Have you ever had a 'real' job?

As a multimillionaire did you really need the public purse to do the roofing work on one of your houses?

Propping up clearly incompetent if not criminal bankers at the expense of the least fortunate and OAP's would seem a difficult 'circle to square', care to try?

Giving away the public sector to private sector friends instead of re-educating and rationalising it would seem to replace one incompetency with another?

There are two basic ways to repay debt, one cut expenses and repay out of savings, the other grow and bring in more income and repay out of the increased income. Why are you only going for the least ambitious option, is it because you and your cabinet have never had to earn a living in their lives and so have no comprehension of how to really manage a real life budget?

This I may come back to time allowing…………

• Like 1

If by chance the Prime Minister came to Bedlington - would you like to meet him and what would you say to him?

Yes i would like to meet him :shifty: why i can't say it is a secret and evil plan of mine. :devil: I like many others in Bedlington have a Deep Hate of the Conservative Party.

Good day Mr C, you are in Bedlington, now remember that, questions will be asked later, and the reason you are lost is that you turned off that 'wagon way' arterial route to another country that bisects our great county! You know the one that stifles our economic development and tourism, but then we are the back of beyond.

What's that you say, oh yes there's nothing in it for you in terms of elections so you can afford to ignore this part of the world. Problem is the other lots do the exact same for the same, if inverted reasoning.

Has there ever been a government which had done so many 'U-turns' as yours? I know it's a coalition but anyone would think you hadn't worked through the ramifications of what you were trying to bring in.

Talk to me about your new 'Troubled Families' initiative.

How come you were so cosy with Murdoch and your ministers seemed to bend to his will? Making a public enquiry almost teethless had nothing to do with your closeness to the criminals did it?

Have you ever had a 'real' job?

As a multimillionaire did you really need the public purse to do the roofing work on one of your houses?

Propping up clearly incompetent if not criminal bankers at the expense of the least fortunate and OAP's would seem a difficult 'circle to square', care to try?

Giving away the public sector to private sector friends instead of re-educating and rationalising it would seem to replace one incompetency with another?

There are two basic ways to repay debt, one cut expenses and repay out of savings, the other grow and bring in more income and repay out of the increased income. Why are you only going for the least ambitious option, is it because you and your cabinet have never had to earn a living in their lives and so have no comprehension of how to really manage a real life budget?

This I may come back to time allowing…………

Thats what I said

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now