• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Hide Adverts

• Latest News

• A shop thief was caught stealing booze while she waited for her partner to appear in the dock at the magistrates' court next door.
      Denise Reid decided she needed alcohol as she waited for her boyfriend's case to be called on, so popped over to a nearby Lidl.
      The 46-year-old picked out a bottle of wine and cider, valued at £6.84, but was detained leaving the store, in Bedlington, without paying.
      Reid was due to appear at the same court - South East Northumberland Magsitrates' Court - on Thursday to face one count of shop theft but failed to show.
      Instead, the case was proved in her absence and a warrant was issued for her arrest.
      James Long, prosecuting, read from a transcript of Reid's police interview after her arrest on December 2 last year.

• Similar Content

• By Andy Millne
      Johnnie Johnson Housing Trust is a not-for-profit housing association dedicated to offering quality homes for independent living.
    • By keith lockey
      Was that a choo choo train I just heard - 11.30 am - this morning. I heard a puffing billy down bedlington Station way. Please enlighten me.
    • By Mr Stitch
      As you may have read in my thread about our troubles finding rental properties a couple of years ago, we kept being turned away by landlords because we have 2 disabled children and therefore are not in full time employment. We are full time carers, and still feel that there was a lot of discrimination involved in the decisions made to turn us away.
      I am happy to announce that we have been settled in our house since then, and have had zero problems with the landlord.
      A S Moon helped us on the spot. They understood our problem and bent over backwards to get us into our home. They have been incredibly professional in the handling of any issues that we have had, and I would recommend them to anyone who is struggling with a similar situation.
  • Latest Topics