Maybe a historical inquiry into abuse of public funds.

Should 'historic ' read 'hysterical'

Where is Tony Hancock when you need him.

I am thinking of the programme where Tony and Sid decided to get the National Trust to do up their address at Railway Cuttings.

Not just Tony and Sid ... lots of those foul toffs got in (still getting in) on the wheeze.  Nominally sign over the ancestral pile, get the NT to do-it-up, get the NT to fund the never ending maintenance but RETAIN the right to continue to live in and enjoy the palatial splendor.

Latest news from tesco is Gregg's will be moving shop because they share a fire exit...and tesco will have to pay them to relocate

The shop was making a profit but the council wanted them to repair the old coop building which is in a right old state inside the upper floors

Perhaps there is an asbestos issue at the premises. 

Surely we can call for a public inquiry into all of this or at least begin a motion of "no confidence" in NCC. Me personally say try and break free of the shackle of NCC if there is such a way!

You failed to mention the Ashington MP who needs to be Replaced with Anyone from Any political party that is prepared to Fairly  represent the town on a Level playing field.

You failed to mention the Ashington MP who needs to be Replaced with Anyone from Any political party that is prepared to Fairly  represent the town on a Level playing field.

Which Is Foxy?

I have not heard a word from any political party about Bedlington, That is the whole lot.

We have not even heard who is going to be running for some parties.

Only Ukip, Labour and Tories have confirmed there candidates, but not one has spoken up for Bedlington publicly.

Bar Lavery who says "I knew nothing about the Bedlington Tesco's closing." and he only got involved because it was close to a election, when it was a forgone conclusion they were not prepared to Invest in Bedlington.

Foxy I've yet to come across a politician who treats the electorate fairly never mind a level playing field!

• Like 1

I thought some of us had been to a political hustings in Bedlington Adam?

Yes Malcolm I have been and when I went the candidate said, "Bedlington started going down hill when the pits shut." No it did not Bedlington went down hill when WDC (Wansbeck District Council) came into play, and hived all the money to Ashington.

• 3 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now