Post Box Fire

tomtom

What mindless moron set alight to the post box outside the Front Street Post Office the other night - have these idiots no idea of the problems caused through mail being destroyed - horsewhip the b*****s when they are caught or better still,just get rid of them.

What mindless moron set alight to the post box outside the Front Street Post Office the other night - have these idiots no idea of the problems caused through mail being destroyed - horsewhip the b*****s when they are caught or better still,just get rid of them.

Make them pay from the damge caused and mail lost, then put some stocks in the Market place and put them in them and let the public throw rotten fruit and veg at them.

An eye for an eye will leave someone blind!

I'm not excusing their behaviour but some mandatory community service for perpetrators would benefit the community more than throwing food that could better used elsewhere at them.

An eye for an eye will leave someone blind!

I'm not excusing their behaviour but some mandatory community service for perpetrators would benefit the community more than throwing food that could better used elsewhere at them.

No i'm talking about rotten fruit and veg not good stuff.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now