Tesco Horseburgers

I had a burger in Tesco's cafe yeterday, The waitress asked if I wanted anything on it and I said "aye a fiver each way"

I ate it and it gave me the trots.

Its ok I'm stable now.

I whent to buy a packet of burgers today and the assistant said "They're off"

A German discount supermarket has launched a new range of burgers --- My Lidl pony

Edited by keith

I had a burger in Tesco's cafe yeterday, The waitress asked if I wanted anything on it and I said "aye a fiver each way"

I ate it and it gave me the trots.

Its ok I'm stable now.

I whent to buy a packet of burgers today and the assistant said "They're off"

A German discount supermarket has launched a new range of burgers --- My Lidl pony

Please, Keith, not at this time in the morning! Very very funny.

I'm pleased I'm veggie, Foxy, so I am not saddled with the burden of jockeying for position at the checkout where the queues seemed to be stalled due to irate customers who mustang around for their money back. Still, you can chew on some Tick Tacks while you wait.

Edited by keith lockey

...and anagram is a harmanag* of froggyfood.

*define: harmanag

h'arm-a-nag: A tortured convolution of English words that facilitates another poke at the French - it's mutual! (cf. rosbif (fr))

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe Tesco should be brought in for those horse problems they were talking about last night Keef1?

Absolutely. I thought I was gonna have to nip out for a tooth brush and razor, it whent on for so long. Lord and Lady Farquarson - Plum behind me didn't help matters either !! ( men armed with chainsaws .. my a**e)

Oops! Francophile on board. Put my foot in it again! :D

Chef of Newsnight said there are far less horse-meat shops in France now than there used to be. I'm not sure if they are declining in Italy, but there are still plenty.

Please, Keith, not at this time in the morning! Very very funny.

I'm pleased I'm veggie, Foxy, so I am not saddled with the burden of jockeying for position at the checkout where the queues seemed to be stalled due to irate customers who mustang around for their money back. Still, you can chew on some Tick Tacks while you wait.

Veggies aren't safe either Keith, apparently the veggie burgers have traces of Uniquorns in them

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now