Welcome Back Merlin

No longer a Bedlingtonian now a GuidePostman! Had a lot on my plate, no not at Christmas, but for the last few months. A lot has happened while I've been away not just on here but to me personally. I may or may not divulge later!

As it happens my return to this group is due to a chance meeting with Malcolm and him telling me that people missed me winding them up, just kidding Malc :whistle: My views seem to get people talking and more to the point THINKING!

I will be fully on line on the 17th of this month, new house has no phone line ordered new one on 16th of Dec and first available date was the one stated before. EH! BT wanted 230quid but Sky are doing it for a tenner but BT install it anyway get ya heeds roond that one, nearly as good as wa cooncillas! EH! :icecream:

Still at Nissan. BOO!

Any way I hope you (foxy) and all the others had a great Christmas and I hope you all have a happy and carefree New Year.

Cheers Merlin

• Like 3

Bedlingtonshire.........between the Wansbeck and the Blyth.

Can't wait to get the official census figures, we probably have more population than Ashington now!

Been claiming that for the last two years and nobody has challenged me, still nice to have official figures!

See Merlin, seem your dulcet tones have been missed!!!!!!!!

Bedlingtonshire.........between the Wansbeck and the Blyth.

Can't wait to get the official census figures, we probably have more population than Ashington now!

Been claiming that for the last two years and nobody has challenged me, still nice to have official figures!

See Merlin, seem your dulcet tones have been missed!!!!!!!!

My dulcet tones eh! I'll have to get myself up to speed then see who I can 'Dulcet' :icecream:

Now, if memory serves me correctly both Merlin and Monster used to post continously during school term time and, as a result I always thought they were a couple of naughty schoolboys using the school IT equipment to post when they should have been attending to lessons; it always went quiet during the school hols.

The Forum was much more of a 'white knuckle ride' back in those days with much inappropriate/offensive posting; this often resulted in good discussions about the pros and cons of censorship. Whilst I was always very critical of some of the extreme stuff I always defended the right of those to post it. Oh, I'm not suggesting that Merlin was responsible for the offensive stuff.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now