Merry Christmas Everyone! What Are You Wishing For?

Vic Patterson

Being retired now and having all the toys I need (and many that I don't need!) living in a wonderful little town (but it is very remote) great outdoors, very little crime, weather !!!

All I ask for is good health for my family and friends.

Merry Christmas everyone, best wishes to you and your families.

Being retired now and having all the toys I need (and many that I don't need!) living in a wonderful little town (but it is very remote) great outdoors, very little crime, weather !!!

A Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all. Is it snowing VIc?

And a very happy xmas to you and yours.

Just been talking to my mate who lives in Lethbridge and works for H&R trucking. He is en-route from Vancouver (stopped at Golden last night) and he just said that normally it would take about 7 hours to get back from Golden, but it is so icy that he is worried about getting back to Lethbridge in time for xmas....... but I'm sure he will.

Edited by keith

And a very happy xmas to you and yours.

Just been talking to my mate who lives in Lethbridge and works for H&R trucking. He is en-route from Vancouver (stopped at Golden last night) and he just said that normally it would take about 7 hours to get back from Golden, but it is so icy that he is worried about getting back to Lethbridge in time for xmas....... but I'm sure he will.

Keith, Vancouver had a snowfall last night, it usually only rains there! but from Golden to Lethbridge (through the pass) is OK, usual winter driving, Lethbridge is about –20c, we're at –25c, Those H&R rigs are pretty big (especially when your only in car!)

My son (Keith) is driving Hinton- Edmonton and back to Hinton today, Edmonton had snow last night and the roads are pretty bad! but the road crews will be out (and the nutter drivers)

I`m wishing for...

Working Street Lights!

Wow.

Did an online repair request today at 1205: status requested urgent.

Came home at 1335 to see a Warren Access cherry picker vehicle pull under street light. By the time I had parked up lights were fixed.

Well done NCC Highways. :thumbsup:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now