Happy Birthday Keith

HOLD IT LADS - MY BIRTHDAY WAS ON THE 10TH. YOU ALREADY SENT ME BIRTHDAY WISHES.

Look further down the chat central and you'll see the posting - in between ASTRONOMY & NORTHUMBERLAND TV & FILM.

Has the Big G decided I can have two birthdays like her Maj.

As for a pint I don't know where any of you lot sup. It would be nice putting faces to faceless images. Just let me know and I'll put some slap on and sort out my best Gucci's and Versace's.

Edited by keith lockey

Your'e "keith L" ya dip...................

We are wishing "keith" happy birthday!

Too many Keith's about. DOH.

Well while I'm here, have a good one Keith 1. Just remember you're only old when you can't remember things and start repeating yourself...so have a good one Keith and remember you're only old when you can't remember things and start repeating yourself...so have a good one....AARGH!

post-2953-0-34220900-1355824744_thumb.jp

Edited by keith lockey

Thanks to you all, even to the deeply confused Keith L. As for a pint Foxy, I need to keep off the sauce as a trip to Carlisle may be on the agenda (apart from that, I'm skint). How's this for coincidence. Had my dad still been with us , yesterday would have been his Birthday,

17 / 12 / 1923 --- my Dad

18 / 12 / 1955 --- me

18 / 12 / 1976 --- I got married

18 / 12 / 2000 --- youngest son born

18 / 12 / 2012 --- a grandchild is in the process of being born as I type this

Edited by keith

BLESSED ART THOU KEITH AND MAY YOU QUAFF DEEPLY FROM THE JUG OF GOD'S ELIXER BROON BUT SUFFER YEE NOT PALE IMMITATIONS

CHOOSE THE WAY OF TRUTH KEITH LOCKEY SO THAT YOU MAY ENLARGE MY HEART AND AVOID THAT SORE BUM BUT BE NOT MISLED BECAUSE BETTY SAXE-COBURG & GOTHA WINDSOR HAS TWO BIRTHDAYS AS SHE IS MY ANOINTED ONE AMONST YOU

Edited by GOD

SO MALCOLM ROBINSON YOU ARE ABOUT DOING SATAN'S WORK THIS DAY - REPENT THEE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE, RECANT THEE THY UTTERENCES AND FALL BEFORE ME. I SEE ALL AND ABSORB MUCH THAT LINGERS HERE AND WAS MUCH TAKEN BY THE PHRASE USED TO DISCRIBE MY ANOINTED ONE SO SAY NOT THE FALSEHOOD FOR SURE THAT IS WHAT IT IS.

VERILY I SAY UNTO THEE IT IS WOE UNTO ANY WHO CAST FALSENESS ON THE INNOCENT, I SEE THE HAND OF THE SINNERS AND MISCHIEF MAKERS AT WORK HERE IN CASTING THE STONES OF BLAME TOWARDS THE BLAMELESS.

BE NOT MISGUIDED FOXY BY THE MISCHIEF MAKERS BUT SAYETH WITH LOUD VOICE FOR HE IS INNOCENT. DO THEY NOT BLASPHEME THAT WORTHY NAME BY WHICH THE INNOCENT ONE IS CALLED

Thanks to you all, even to the deeply confused Keith L. As for a pint Foxy, I need to keep off the sauce as a trip to Carlisle may be on the agenda (apart from that, I'm skint). How's this for coincidence. Had my dad still been with us , yesterday would have been his Birthday,

17 / 12 / 1923 --- my Dad

18 / 12 / 1955 --- me

18 / 12 / 1976 --- I got married

18 / 12 / 2000 --- youngest son born

18 / 12 / 2012 --- a grandchild is in the process of being born as I type this

Born 1 pm today . Boy 8lb 4 oz

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.