Doomsday

keith lockey

Merc.......Keef2..................ya's need help! :punk:

Just because you haven't been abducted and probed doesn'tmean you can take the mickey!

I have an interest in the unusual, and find some of the complete crackpots who simply won't look at the logical explanation fascinating. One post, for example, featured a picture of what was clearly a kite over the sea. Mr T Wood, however, immediately posts: 'looks like an inter-dimensional craft; anyone got a better suggestion?' or such like. It's fun ridiculing them.

Merc.......Keef2..................ya's need help! :punk:

That's what they probably said to the Wright brothers and people who said we would walk on the moon one day. Personally I think a majority of the sightings can be rationally explained; many are just mis-identification. (Is there such a word?) A lot of them are just rubbish. Someone once emailed me a photograph of a 'ufo' - it was obvious to everyone it was a bird but he couldn't see it! But I don't have a telly and I need some spice in my life - like UFOs, conspiracy theories, cryptology, big foot, sea monsters and Kylie Minogue. It would be a dull life if we didn't have mystery. Now where's my Star Trek original series DVDs; I'm baldly...boldly going where no Malcolm Robinson has gone before. All together now - Dee dee dee dee dee dee dee.

Wrong Keef2..............very best place to hide for us is in our Sports and Leisure centre coz that's in the 6th Dimension! strong%3Eression.gif

Exactly, 6th Dimension, turn left at cloud cuckoo land and left of planet Utopia. Maybe there is a parallel universe where Bedlington has shops and leisure centres and facilities other than pubs. We were just on about the films they used to show at the Market Place Club on a Wednesday night!!! That was a highlight of the week.

FEAR NOT I SAY!!!

WHAT YOU CALL ALIENS ARE SENT BY ME TO DO MY WORK ON EARTH.

I WILL CONTINUE TO SEND ANGELS AMONGST YOU - BE NOT AFRAID.

Now what exactly is YOUR WORK? Because I've read your book...you know the one that starts "In the beginning...and ends with this thingy called REVELATIONS, which I hasten to add isn't the most happiest of endings for a tome of that size. I mean at least in the Mills and Boon books the nurse marries the neuro-surgeon and they live happily ever after in a crofters cottage in the highlands with a westie called Angus and a ginger cat called Puss. Then there was that little bit about a flood. Not really the good guy kind of scenario, is it? I mean wiping the planet clean with a deluge is a tad drastic, don't you think. Why didn't you just come down and slap everybody's wrists? But I suppose you had your reasons and it's none of my mere mortal business to question the motifs as one as omnipotent as yourself. But apart from that will your angels that you're sending down amongst us be bringing me a Gibson 335 semi acoustic - cherry red - with scratch board and tremelo. Like the one I was forced to sell in the seventies cos I was skint. Hold on, that's Santa Claus, not you. Ho ho ho. But if you do send some angels down to me can they look like these two.

post-2953-0-32476100-1355601897_thumb.jppost-2953-0-79175700-1355602053_thumb.jp

Edited by keith lockey

HOLD ON HOLD ON.

You mean the rest of you lot can read Big G's message!!!!

I thought it was some subliminal communication that I could only read. Here's me thinking it was a direct line to the place of many mansions and it's celestial denizens. The words of the Metatron relaying their way to me and me alone. Referee! Referee! Now listen you lot, I've got first bags on this one. skinchies. Kylie and Carrie are mine; they can wing their heavenly bodies - oh and they have got heavenly bodies - down to Chez Lockey's as soon as you can say All things bright and beautiful. So S@d off the rest of you. Go and find your own burning bush or Ezekial's wheely bin. Come the 21st I'm going to unleash my wings and soar into the sky above the tsunamis and earthquakes and Christmas rush. The voice has spoken. Big G has said he will send his Seraphims to aid me - and you lot weren't mentioned - no nay never no nay no never no nay. I mean fair do's, if I'm passing Table 25 I'll pop in and see if I can alleviate your suffering, maybe put you out of your misery before the gamma rays and solar flares broil your cauliflowers. But bottom line here is that Big G contacted me first and so he must see me as a profit...er...prophet. So I'll assume my lotus position in my tabernacle and await His next words of wisdom. Om...Om...Om.

Edited by keith lockey

I SAY UNTO YOU KEITH LOCKEY DO NOT DOUBT ME OR MY WRATH SHALL BE UPON THEE

OBVIOUSLY THE SABBATH IS A VERY BUSY DAY FOR ME SO I WAS UNABLE TO ATTEND TO YOUR DOUBTINGS YESTERDAY, HOWEVER I NOW INTEND TO APPLY MY FULL ATTENTION TO YOU KEITH LOCKEY

YOU TRY IN VAIN TO LOOK FOR ME IN THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR BINOCULARS ... I AM EVERYWHERE WATCHING AND LISTENING, LISTENING AND WATCHING WHILST CARRYING MY MIGHTY STAFF TO SMIT THE DOUBTERS

I SAY UNTO YOU ALL IN THE VILLAGE OF BEDLINGTON ... BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!

You are going to SMIT me with your might staff!! I hope that isn't innuendo! I mean I've been propositioned before but being smit by someone's staff sounds a bit Julian Clary.

Anyway, so nice to hear from you again Big G. How's your son, JC? Some say it is He who is winging his way back to us on Nibiru, Planet X, Nemesis, et al. By the way, I was doing some research on that last night - into the wee hours actually, and I suddenly realised that the last time Nibiru came around there was the great flood that I mentioned afore in that book of yours. Now that was kind of spooky, it put the wind up me. But hey ho, life will start all over again and you'll have another set of people to confuse with your religion(s). Do me a favour thgough, will you, if all the politicians and world leaders are going to survive in the underground bunkers and 'Noah's arks' then do you think you could sink a few accidently on purpose. Names will be provided on request but one is George W and rhymes with hush! PS - please don't let Damiel O'Donnel be on the list of saves.

Anyway, as you say, you are everywhere and are watching me watching you watching me, etc. So now that I've got your undivided attention can I have my guitar back, the Gibson 335 copy that I was forced to sell in the seventies when I was young, good loooking and had hair. (Is that laughter in heaven I hear?) Now as far as telling us to be afraid, very afraid I should inform you right off that you are dealing with Bedlingtonians here - aka twinned with Sparta. Now the last time I heard that phrase - be afraid...it was in the Addams family - spoken by Christina Ricci as Wednesday. Which makes me wonder why one such as illustrious as yourself is plagerising Hollywood scripts. . So Big G, what are we going to do about the 21st? are we really going to cash in our fish and chips, or is it another end of the world hoax? Personaly I don't give a damn, Scarlett. But nice hearing from you, feel free to pop in for a glass of dry white anytime, I'm sure you know where I live. Give my regards to Sir Patrick Moore and tell him things won't be the same without him. Toodle pip, your bigness and remember one thing, power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely - this could apply to Heaven as well I suppose. Watch your back.

Edited by keith lockey

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now