Bedlington Church Hall

Adam Hogg

Just wondering what everyone thinks should happen with the church hall, I think it should be a Heritage Centre for Bedlington, i would like to hear everyone elses opinions on what they think it should be. (Bare in mind it is repairable from it current state.)

Just wondering what everyone thinks should happen with the church hall, I think it should be a Heritage Centre for Bedlington, i would like to hear everyone elses opinions on what they think it should be. (Bare in mind it is repairable from it current state.)

Aren't there already plans for this site?

Yes, but they must be in the same tray as Tesco's not sure if its the "in" tray or the "out" we'll just have to sit back and wait. Alternatively you could pop into the next Council Meeting, I'm not sure when it is though, as you know it is Xmas Panto Time

Edited by foxy

Yes there are but i would like to know what people think should happen to it, (Bare in mind it is repairable from it current state.)

Yes, but they must be in the same tray as Tesco's not sure if its the "in" tray or the "out" we'll just have to sit back and wait. Alternatively you could pop into the next Council Meeting, I'm not sure when it is though, as you know it is Xmas Panto Time

Next Town council meeting is the 13th December at 6.00pm, Bedlington Community Centre. However there is an area committee meeting on the 12th December at 6.00pm at the The Salvation Army, Bedlington also.

Yes there are but i would like to know what people think should happen to it, (Bare in mind it is repairable from it current state.)

If there are any slate flagstones around the back, they should be given to me for the patio out of the back. As for the rest of it, unless we have a sudden surge of people wanting to attend community events and changing the whole attitude of the commuters of Bedlington then a heritage centre wouldn't survive long with the lack of funding etc available at the moment.

As long as it's not another old peoples home!

If there are any slate flagstones around the back, they should be given to me for the patio out of the back. As for the rest of it, unless we have a sudden surge of people wanting to attend community events and changing the whole attitude of the commuters of Bedlington then a heritage centre wouldn't survive long with the lack of funding etc available at the moment.

In a nutshell Brett, well said, unfortunately.

Absolutely right Brettly

(Bare in mind it is repairable from it current state.)

Bear in mind that a bare behind is what you'll find when you're in a bind 'cause you've been blind and the bear behind isn't terribly kind.

All together! It's b-e-h-i-n-d you!!! :D

Bear in mind that a bare behind is what you'll find when you're in a bind 'cause you've been blind and the bear behind isn't terribly kind.

All together! It's b-e-h-i-n-d you!!! :D

Thank you threegee for that, now i feel like a right pillock. :withstupid: Should just keep my big mouth shut :glare:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now