Beware Of This Fraudster

Cyril

PLEASE inform those who we know who are old, infirm,vulnerable or too trusting / naive.

Tuesday.... my mothers next door neighbour was in her back garden with a very nice plausible young man who convinced her he could trim her trees at the rear of her bungalow for a small fee of £30.00 intimating he was in fact my mothers nephew she decided it would be ok so said yes, then as my mother saw this young man working round the back in the company of her neighbour she also said he could trim her trees this time he intimated he was in fact the neighbours nephew and he took the same amount off my mother, he borrowed my mothers steps her shears and weed-killer to do the job....

dumping all the trimmings on the ground to help keep the weeds at bay, he asked my mothers neighbour if she was happy she said he hadn't trimmed much off them so he said it would cost her another £20.00 to do more work she politely said no and he told her he would return on Saturday to see if she had changed her mind., and left in a taxi.

I only found this out this morning I was obviously livid and wanted to "string this parasite up by his you know whats".

I informed the Police who coincidentally were brilliant, I cannot praise them enough my telephone call was treat as a priority as was the treatment my mother received however as this little lowlife had infact carried out "some work" all-beit 10 mins worth there hands are tied they will keep a look out which I do believe they will.... but I think we can all do our bit and let our old infirm etc be more aware of these individuals and HOPEFULLY not get ripped off by a parasite.

I inform you all not because of the money its irrelevant I just don't want ANYONE else falling foul to this individual or his ilk.

My mother is in Millfield South but he/they will be operating throughout the area.

PLEASE inform those who we know who are old, infirm,vunerable or too trusting / naive.

Tuesday.... my mothers next door neighbour was in her back garden with a very nice plausable young man who convinced her he could trim her trees at the rear of her bungalow for a small fee of £30.00 intimating he was infact my mothers nephew she decided it would be ok so said yes, then as my mother saw this young man working round the back in the company of her neighbour she also said he could trim her trees this time he intimated he was infact the neighbours nephew and he took the same amount off my mother, he borrowed my mothers steps her shears and weedkiller to do the job....

dumping all the trimmings on the ground to help keep the weeds at bay, he asked my mothers neighbour if she was happy she said he had,nt trimmed much off them so he said it would cost her another £20.00 to do more work she politly said no and he told her he would return on Saturday to see if she had changed her mind., and left in a taxi.

I only found this out this morning I was obviously livid and wanted to "string this parasite up by his you know whats".

I informed the Police who coincidentally were brilliant, I cannot praise them enough my telephone call was treat as a priority as was the treatment my mother recieved however as this little lowlife had infact carried out "some work" all-beit 10 mins worth there hands are tied they will keep a look out which I do believe they will.... but I think we can all do our bit and let our old infirm etc be more aware of these individuals and HOPEFULLY not get ripped off by a parasite.

I inform you all not because of the money its irrelevent I just dont want ANYONE else falling foul to this individual or his ilk.

My mother is in Millfield South but he/they will be operating throughout the area.

Have you got a description of this person?

Have you got a description of this person?

The description of the "person" was nice young man with dark hair in his 20,s. I would imagine more notice would have been taken if anything was suspected but as I said he was very plausable and obviously gained the trust of two vunerable old people and a disabled girl.

• 3 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now