Where's The Justice

John Terry is today facing a panel of "wise men" at the Football Association concerning verbal abuse of a person while going about his duties for Chelsea F.C. The High Court has cleared him of the alleged offence which he always denied but the F.A.in their wisdom have decided they need to have a look for themselves just in case there's something else they can pin on him. Basicaly he's being taken to task a second time for something he was cleared of by the court in the summer. Then we have an arrogant Tory chief whip who commits the same offence which he admits to, meets the media outside his office, then tells the world he's apologised and is saying nothing more on the subject and that draws a line under the whole issue! To Quote his parting shot "Im away to get on with my work"

With winners like him in the team we wouldn't need to worry about the performance on the pitch.

Justice! - not at all sure about Terry knowing how he behaves on and off the pitch - he has after all made something of a name for himself over the years - do I want my kids to hold him up as a role model? - not flipping likely. As for the arrogant toff Andrew Mitchell - would I want to be whipped into to line by him? even though I'm not an MP I think he stands for all that is rotten in his party of 'toffs' - in this instance I believe the policeman.

I say to the FA ... do Terry over good and proper. So what if he slipped through the net at court ... just shows what a top level shyster will do for you! Remember this is the snot who parks in disabled bays and then tells folks in wheelchairs to F**k Off .... a vile creature who deserves to be hounded and hounded and hounded.

You know I'm right.

As for Thrasher Mitchell - I think the Peelers should arrest him even after a few days. Cameron, and the rest of the ruling elite scum will always stick together in treading on the workers ... basta*ds! What Cameron has actually done is call two Peelers liars ... why haven't they been sacked if the PM thinks that?

Aahhh... class war is alive, and well, and living in Bedlington! :D

Easy prey for the "toffs" in the Labour Party who are peddling the politics of envy to an entirely new generation of suckers (and immigrants - some of them even legal!) just like the old days. Bring back Clause IV I say!

Meanwhile, back in the present: Blame on all sides here I think; not just Andrew Mitchell who got above himself. A "bit of common" on any one side and we'd never have heard of the incident.

• 4 weeks later...

Justice! - not at all sure about Terry knowing how he behaves on and off the pitch - he has after all made something of a name for himself over the years - do I want my kids to hold him up as a role model? - not flipping likely. As for the arrogant toff Andrew Mitchell - would I want to be whipped into to line by him? even though I'm not an MP I think he stands for all that is rotten in his party of 'toffs' - in this instance I believe the policeman.

Rio Ferdinand is to head up a Federation of Black Players Union, if that is not racist, tell me what is. If John Terry was to set up a White only Players Union he would be jailed, simple. The racism rules in this country favour the non whites and the very fact that Rio Ferdinand can get away with something like this proves it. When (or how often) is a complaint of racism upheld in favour of a white indigenous British Citizen? I often wonder if John Terry had made a complaint of racism against a black player it would even get to court. As it happens, he wins his case then the F.A. decide to hold their own "CLOWN COURT" because THEY believe he is guilty. (they had their minds made up before he whent ). Racist behaviour works in all directions, whites can be, and ARE victims too.

Ferdinands Union is ressurecting Apartheid divisions

Edited by keith

You ain't a Chelsea supporter are you foxy?

No Malcolm, I'm an ardent supporter of Wetherspoons when I can get served.

I went in there last Thursday night and I was fully aware of the new system that seems to be operating in there where you win a Goldfish if you manage to get served within 10 minutes, thats wether the bar is busy or quiet. However the bar was quiet and I was attended to in 9 minutes and 50 seconds so missed out on the Goldfish by a mere 10 seconds.I was fully expecting to be offered anything from the second shelf as a consolation but no luck there either. Mind you, I did feel guilty disturbing the bar staff when they had to be dragged out of the back room to attend the bar. Never mind I'll keep trying. ;)

Anyway, back to Clattenburggate. As the guy's radio coms was permanently on the three other ref bods will have heard what was said and will confirm or rubbish the story. Conspiracy theorists might think that the story is a classic Chelsea displacement device to deflect blame away from themselves, maybe one that wasn't properly thought through; perhaps they didn't realise the ref bods were wired-up all the time. You couldn't make it up!!!

No Malcolm, I'm an ardent supporter of Wetherspoons when I can get served.

I went in there last Thursday night and I was fully aware of the new system that seems to be operating in there where you win a Goldfish if you manage to get served within 10 minutes, thats wether the bar is busy or quiet. However the bar was quiet and I was attended to in 9 minutes and 50 seconds so missed out on the Goldfish by a mere 10 seconds.I was fully expecting to be offered anything from the second shelf as a consolation but no luck there either. Mind you, I did feel guilty disturbing the bar staff when they had to be dragged out of the back room to attend the bar. Never mind I'll keep trying. ;)

I know exactly what you are saying foxy...............

When I ran my businesses the most important people were the customers everything else stopped to see to their needs and hopefully sell something along the way. These days customer service is an anathema to most businesses.

Maybe if we e-mail an order in the day before we go to the Red Lion we might get it in time?

More then once we have just given up and left and went to the Wharton, might be dearer but at least you can get to order your drinks when you go to the bar.

Anyway, back to Clattenburggate again ...

So, the Chelsea bosses have produced a report on the incident to send to the FA - the same bosses behind the discredited evidence produced to support that vile creature Terry. So, some of the Chelsea players will be giving evidence to the FA investigators - the same players behind the discredited evidence produced to support that vile creature Terry.

• 1 month later...

As for Thrasher Mitchell - I think the Peelers should arrest him even after a few days. Cameron, and the rest of the ruling elite scum will always stick together in treading on the workers ... basta*ds! What Cameron has actually done is call two Peelers liars ... why haven't they been sacked if the PM thinks that?

Looks like your rush to judgement is going to be proven wrong on this one Symptoms. Not only does it appear that a plod has been caught impersonating a member of the public (a novel new offence for the statute book?), but the "peelers" who wrote up the definitive report on the incident didn't quite manage to "lose" the CCTV footage. The "shocked" mini-crowd they detail seems to have comprised the Invisible Man and all his invisible friends. So Mitchell's account of things is now looking a lot more like the unvarnished truth than that of the boys in blue. Sacking?! I think they are going to be put on attachment to the ravens for a good old while!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now