Quiz Connections

keith lockey

They all have Scotish or Irish connections

Nope

THE BEST THING I CAN ADVISE EVERYBODY - IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE THIS - IS PUT NAMES TO FACES THEN TYPE EACH NAME INTO GOOGLE IMAGES.

TAKE A LOOK AT THE IMAGES THAT COME UP - CHARACTERS THEY HAVE PLAYED ETC, AND YOU MIGHT SEE SOMETHING THAT CONNECTS THEM.

It's snakes, it has to be! Snake Plisken, Snakes on a Plane, Angelina Jolie and - er - a snake (now there's a thought), Bette Davis was a bit of a snake, John Wayne, erm, might have shot a rattlesnake, Tom Cruise is a Scientoligist, and they are snakes, and so on......

It's snakes, it has to be! Snake Plisken, Snakes on a Plane, Angelina Jolie and - er - a snake (now there's a thought), Bette Davis was a bit of a snake, John Wayne, erm, might have shot a rattlesnake, Tom Cruise is a Scientoligist, and they are snakes, and so on......

Merc' - It's not snakes - but darn good try - you are so near yet so far. I know that sounds corny, but it's like having the pieces of a jigsaw, once you put them all together you see the whole thing. I can't say anything else except a repeat of what I have already said.

Look at characters they have played and how they have appeared.

Keith, its a fine line between interesting and .............. .................!

And if you want to guess the missing words be my guest!

:D :D :D

Malcolm, I am already opening the Bedlington Community Swear Box.

Because when I reveal all on Sunday at 6pm. There will be more cussing and cursing than a Wallsend docker can effuse in a lifetime.

The connection is worthwhile, i hope. (PS. I am preparing to leave the country at one minute past six on Sunday night.)

Agreed with Merc, ssssssssssssssnnnnakes , now pack your bags Keith and head for the Port of Sheepwash (the Anglers Arms wharf)

if it's that simple I shall call by your house and berate you

No it's not that simple Keith and Merc', but when you see it you will kick yourself with you best pair of cowboy boots.

You especially Mercuryg, because of one of the characters you mentioned earlier - you should derive some connection from that person.

PS, I moved from my old house, honest, and after Sunday I will be aboding in a Shaolin temple somewhere in the Himalayas.

Edited by keith lockey

I am now thinking I'm DEFINITELY on the right lines here: 'I thought you were dead' was a line uttered to Plissken repeatedly in Escape from New York, and I believe it was a homage to a similar line given to a John Wayne character.......please put me out of my misery!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now