Quiz Connections

keith lockey

Pete & Malcolm - you were both that close.

Yes, prisoner films. But the three people posted were...

WARDENS IN ALCATRAZ FILMS

Karl Malden................The Birdman of Alcatraz

Patrick McGoohan.....Escape from Alcatraz

Gary Oldman...............Murder in the First

post-2953-0-73058100-1349643785_thumb.jppost-2953-0-02964700-1349643795_thumb.jppost-2953-0-92768900-1349643799_thumb.jp

Oh Canny Lass, if only, you had said what you were going to say. You could have been in for the prize of the century. (Before Nibiru obliterates us all.)

I had arranged for the winner to stay on Richard Branson's island with the partner of their dreams. I've had to phone, Richie up this morning and tell them to give the fortnight to the Cleggs instead. What a shame.

Malcolm - you and Pete came so close.

But not to worry, there will be another one posted sometime today, once I get my furniture removed for the workmen coming. It's like a building site around here....wait a moment, why didn't I take that holiday Richie offered. Quick, before he phones the Cleggs. Kylie!!!! Where's Kylies phone number.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

post-2953-0-65642300-1349679868_thumb.jp

Oh Canny Lass, if only, you had said what you were going to say. You could have been in for the prize of the century. (Before Nibiru obliterates us all.)

I had arranged for the winner to stay on Richard Branson's island with the partner of their dreams. I've had to phone, Richie up this morning and tell them to give the fortnight to the Cleggs instead. What a shame.

Malcolm - you and Pete came so close.

But not to worry, there will be another one posted sometime today, once I get my furniture removed for the workmen coming. It's like a building site around here....wait a moment, why didn't I take that holiday Richie offered. Quick, before he phones the Cleggs. Kylie!!!! Where's Kylies phone number.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

post-2953-0-65642300-1349679868_thumb.jp

No good ringing Kylie, she's with me . I arranged to meet her after the bingo in the Station Club last night . One night with me and she's smitten, she's going to Sierra Hire to see if she can get a half day hire van so that she can move her stuff in. (She's been dossing at a mates in Scotland Gate for a week or two)

No good ringing Kylie, she's with me . I arranged to meet her after the bingo in the Station Club last night . One night with me and she's smitten, she's going to Sierra Hire to see if she can get a half day hire van so that she can move her stuff in. (She's been dossing at a mates in Scotland Gate for a week or two)

Kylie!!!! My Kylie!!! My fluffybumps sugarlips with you at the Station Club. She said she was stopping in to dig her leek trench. Well that's it, the strumpet, I'm washing my hands of her. No more trips to the Waterloo in Blyth; No more kissing and canoodling in Bubbles (The Cellar) in Asherton. I was going to take her to Poundland today as well. Anybody got Myleene's number?

No good Kylie coming up here.......she'll catch her death of cold.

post-23-0-69476200-1349684555_thumb.jpg

I took that photo, Malcolm, when I took her for a romantic weekend break to Cambois. I took this one as well, you might as well have it now that she's seeing that other Keith. What she sees in him....

post-2953-0-12411200-1349685652_thumb.jp

Mind you, i want my lingerie back.

Edited by keith lockey

I'm just thinking of it's possible uses: 'here darlin, come back to mine and give us a hand to move the furniture....' nudge, nudge......

Hmmmmm.......Myleene 'pass the soap' Klaas.

Thing is like a lot of supposedly super hot tottie they must be un-livable with!

post-23-0-51252200-1349688226_thumb.jpg

Not in my fantasies. They are totally livable with. They wear what I want them to wear; do as I tell them to; pander to my every whims and...what's that nurse, time for my medication! "Temazepam? Wasn't he Lord of the Jungle?"

Hoi, Keith! That's the future Mrs Lockey you're on about. Or at least it was. I mean I know she was good down under, nudge nudge wink wink, but you don't have to rub my nose in it. Just wait until I see Danni tonight, she's bringing my ironing round. I hope she put a big crease in my Y-fronts.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now