Shop Pronunciation

just for you I went in and asked them - it is pronounced "teesh"

Thanks. I guess that's yet another way of saying it. I'm guessing that the owner didn't benefit from a classical education. :D

It's worth noting just how much a business' name can influence its performance; I remember reading not too long ago, that one of the contributory factors leading to the demise of Ciro Citterio, was that no-one, including its own staff, could decide on how its name should be pronounced! :)

It's worth noting just how much a business' name can influence its performance; I remember reading not too long ago, that one of the contributory factors leading to the demise of Ciro Citterio, was that no-one, including its own staff, could decide on how its name should be pronounced! :)

It doesn't seem to affect !*!@# B)

Thanks. I guess that's yet another way of saying it. I'm guessing that the owner didn't benefit from a classical education. :D

Phonetically, 'Chiro Chiterrio'. Va fan culo.