Sign in to follow this  
bediesathome

Driving Without Indicators

as an x bedie can you explain how driving through bedlington morpeth and ashington i follow car drivers using indercators to let you know where they are going ? yet when i am driving in blyth the cars dont seem to have indecators on them or are they not legal?

as an x bedie can you explain how driving through bedlington morpeth and ashington i follow car drivers using indercators to let you know where they are going ? yet when i am driving in blyth the cars dont seem to have indecators on them or are they not legal?

Inconsiderate drivers come from everywhere! what logic suggests drivers driving in a certain area (like Blyth) are any different in other locations! (like Bedlington) When you were driving in Blyth were you not just one of the cars that " don't seem to have indicators on them�

I must say that I believe drivers generally are getting less and less courteous and and considerate, driver distractions like phones, radios, GPS or just todays pace! may be the answer or is it lack of respect!

Or perhaps that not following the road rules is no longer enforced as regularly as it should be?

Maybe the police ARE out catching "real criminals".