Bedlington Townscape Heritage Initiative Newsletter

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see that munchie moo's and silver cells are under way.

That god awful render on munchie moo's was an absolute eye sore.

It was not even what i class as render, it was just paint on the stone work which was flaking off what i saw of it when it was being taken off.

aye, i do hope that poor lad had some help throughout the day. He was there by himself with his toffee hammer when i went past in the morning. :-)

When i went pass in the afternoon there was a bloke, there by himself so i guess he was there by himself all day.

I wrote: "Shackled groups of naughty/evil teens forced to eat the long grass."

Mal wrote: "Just trying to counterbalance Symptoms assertions that teenagers need to be horse whipped to within an inch of their lives! Some actually lead productive lives..... ;)"

Yep, most teens are fine, it's just a few slugs I'm on about.

I wrote: "Shackled groups of naughty/evil teens forced to eat the long grass."

Mal wrote: "Just trying to counterbalance Symptoms assertions that teenagers need to be horse whipped to within an inch of their lives! Some actually lead productive lives..... ;)"

Yep, most teens are fine, it's just a few slugs I'm on about.

Sorry Sym.......in future I will take a much more literal and word specific understanding from what you write..........

I follow the Edmonton Oilers hockey team, their Russian goaltender served time there last year! (drunk driving) For inmates it's a great program but for young offenders a bit heavy. Restoration, Contribution and even humiliation can be a great way of putting (some) young thugs back on track (if they were ever on track!)

Programs such as grass cutting, garbage pick-up and other community work programs are a great way of tackling minor crime and solves many community problems!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now