Market Place - What's Happening?

Well it's about time something was done down there; Bedlington is an absolute disgrace. Businesses can't afford the extortionate rates (it's the Front Street, not sodding Bond Street).

It's high time Wansbeck Council encouraged some reinvestment in the town, or it's just going to be a commuters ghost town. Judging by some of the houses for sale there's money there, but it isn't being spent locally.

It's high time Wansbeck Council encouraged some reinvestment in the town, or it's just going to be a commuters ghost town. Judging by some of the houses for sale there's money there, but it isn't being spent locally.

W.D.C Havn,t got time for Bedlington and judging by the replies there was in one of my few postings it seems neither have your local councilors or local ( LOL ) M.P. However TRUTH does hurt :P

W.D.C Havn,t got time for Bedlington and judging by the replies there was in one of my few postings it seems neither have your local councilors or local ( LOL ) M.P. However TRUTH does hurt :P

Nope, feathering the respective nests of Ashington and Newbiggin.

Quite right too. The council should be doing all it can for those poor unfortunates in their shanty town squalor.

It's a well known fact that every single Bedlington top end !*!@# owns a solid gold house, wipes their bottom on five pound notes and uses their coal bunkers to keep diamonds in.

Our elected officials are doing a sterling job in redistributing the wealth.

Perhaps getting down on our knees and praying to the goddess Tyche will help, even sacrifice some Bedlington terriers in the market place. 930.gif

• 3 weeks later...

i reckon it wont be long before there dreaded golden arches are somewhere in town selling thier burgers and flogging their toys

i reckon it wont be long before there dreaded golden arches are somewhere in town selling thier burgers and flogging their toys

they use satellite photos to place thier HUTS and with all these houses going up its only a matter of time

Maybe their satellite pix can spot the trail of McD's containers extending down Bebside Bank to the Picnic Field? And then do something about it!

That appears to be the CBMCD (Critical Big Mac Comsuming Distance) from the one at Cramlington. Perhaps the real reason why we haven't got one is they plan them so the litter belts don't reinforce each other? :)