Naughty Naughty Cooncillor

Recently at a BBQ, the demon drink kicked in for a Cooncillor! Local and very well known in the community! Said cooncillor who doesn't usually drink was heard bragging of how he can afford to have so many BBQ's, Ha Ha I put them on my expenses, I pay for nowt, and I mean nowt haha you are all idiots haha!

Unfortunately or fortunately whichever way you look at it, no one was recording at the time! Believe you me if I had in my possession such incriminating evidence it would have hit every forum, every paper and every social net work! You don't know how very lucky you have been son. But NOW I know what you are up to, you had better keep off the drink, you won't be so lucky next time. The next time some one offers you a drink, it might be me, think very, very hard before you accept. You will be recorded, one way or the other! And, I above all others have more reason to bring you down than others! You are now being watched! Your 'friends' will tell you who I am, but more importantly I KNOW who YOU are! :dribble:

• Like 3

At least you can tell us which party said representative belongs to Merlin! :D

If you are reporting honestly and truthfully you don't need to shy away from naming names.

It has always amazed my how candid some of our local politicos can be in private. You could call it utter contempt for their electors, but they'd see it as honesty, and an acceptance of the system as it is. In the end it's down to the voters, and their insistence on voting for the past, voting for continued failure, and reluctance to use their heads. When you've been fed half-truths all your life - and it seems all your community buy into them too - it's very hard to turn your brain on! Maybe the few that do simply become cooncillors, and ride the gravy train?

• Like 3

Recently at a BBQ, the demon drink kicked in for a Cooncillor! Local and very well known in the community! Said cooncillor who doesn't usually drink was heard bragging of how he can afford to have so many BBQ's, Ha Ha I put them on my expenses, I pay for nowt, and I mean nowt haha you are all idiots haha!

Unfortunately or fortunately whichever way you look at it, no one was recording at the time! Believe you me if I had in my possession such incriminating evidence it would have hit every forum, every paper and every social net work! You don't know how very lucky you have been son. But NOW I know what you are up to, you had better keep off the drink, you won't be so lucky next time. The next time some one offers you a drink, it might be me, think very, very hard before you accept. You will be recorded, one way or the other! And, I above all others have more reason to bring you down than others! You are now being watched! Your 'friends' will tell you who I am, but more importantly I KNOW who YOU are! :dribble:

Good luck Merlin, I hope you get your evidence so that this can go public. There are to many of this sort riding the gravy train whilst others have to suffer.

Edited by Pete
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now