Race Night For A Great Charity

Two weeks after carrying the Olympic Torch, I'm organising a Race Night at Bedlington Social Club on 30th June to raise much eneded funds for Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research. The charity is working towards a cure for all types of blood cancers, diseases which affect too many people, even in our small town, myself includied.

Last years event was an outstanding success with over £3,000 raised on the night and just as importantly, everyone having a brilliant time. And its because of this that I've happily bowed to public pressure to organise a second race night.

Posters are up in various businesses around the town advertising the night and with tickets at only £5 each you can't afford to miss out! All of the profits go directly to the charity, only the purchase of the race videos are funded from the ticket sales.

I've setup a website which tells you about the night along with a little bit about me and how I've been affected by Leukaemia. Tickets can be purchased online for the night or alternatively ring me if you are located in Bedlington and I can hand deliver.

http://racenight.moonfruit.com

With a huge amount of raffle prizes also up for grabs on the night we have all the ingredients once again for a successful event.

I truly hope that the people of Bedlington come out and support this event, I promise that you'll have a brilliant time!

Doors open at 7pm on the night.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now