Like; The New Outdoor Gym Down The Woods.

Just walked the mutt through Bedlington woods and had a great time trying out the new exercise stuff they have put there. Not often we get stuff like this but well pleased with it. Might get some photos later. Lets just hope the local hobos dont wreck it this time. (heres hoping).

:dribble::jump:

Just walked the mutt through Bedlington woods and had a great time trying out the new exercise stuff they have put there. Not often we get stuff like this but well pleased with it. Might get some photos later. Lets just hope the local hobos dont wreck it this time. (heres hoping).

:dribble::jump:

I saw them fitting them earlier in the week, I had a quick go on one on Friday, it knacked me out. As you say they are brilliant as long s they dont get wrecked

• 1 month later...

Not wrecked but they've already had a go, I exercise my daughters dog on a particular pathway, and apart from the fly tipping, empty beer cans, old bonfires, off road motor bike riding, dog s..t and the new equipment, to me nothing has changed, the sports equipment, aren't secure, the holding nuts are fully exposed, and could be dismantled in seconds.

I was there on the day the equipment was being installed, the supplying company were Lincolnshire based, I also met a couple of Northumberland county council "officials" they told me that NCC were spending up to £52k on the local pathways, WHAT! £52k ....we deserve better protection for our money.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now