Maybe It Should Be Called The Liepad?

threegee

http://www.theregist..._investigation/

By no means the first time the Apple Marketing Corporation have over-egged it! Anyone else would have been brought to book in no time, but... we are so big and rich (and have so many over-rich air-heads in tow) that we can ignore normal advertising standards. :(

Anyway, tablets are crashing in price now through sheer oversupply, so Joe Average is going to be spoiled for choice. Just been looking at a Android ICS one with HDMI output, 8GB Flash and 1GB RAM for £85 post free - and it has a microSD slot, and a swappable battery! At 7" it's just about pocketable too; which, to me, seems to be the whole point of a tablet.

Got a samsung galaxy tab at work to play with in a couple of weeks time. I still don't see the point of them in my life. Laptop for mobile purposes or desktop for everything else....when the office isn't too cold that is :glare:

A few weeks back I had a shiny new Samsung Galaxy Note! But "teacher" confiscated it for her own use! :D Funny the people who laugh at the size of the Note - assuming it's very uncool phone - then shorty afterwards are seen sporting one themselves - as a hot Tab!

My current companion out walking is a Motorola Milestone 2 (because I like real keyboards, and it was a bargain at £165) with a cheapo Chinese fat-boy battery compartment clagged on the back. Great for Internet Radio, Skype etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now