Ever Felt Like Kendo Nagasaki?

I'm getting out of sync messages regarding my cyberwotsits. Just remember, Malcolm and brother Alan. I was brought up thinking Torchie the Battery Boy was real. So is it my fault i can't tell a cybernaut from a cyberman. (Anyway, Torchie the Battery boy was ever ready.)

I quite often reply to 'Wor Lass' when she asks me to reach something.......who do you think I am Twizzle?

If we are sitting comfortably boys and girls..........

I'm getting out of sync messages regarding my cyberwotsits. Just remember, Malcolm and brother Alan. I was brought up thinking Torchie the Battery Boy was real. So is it my fault i can't tell a cybernaut from a cyberman. (Anyway, Torchie the Battery boy was ever ready.)

Now, you're not going to tell me that Torchie the Battery Boy was not real are you?. Next you'll be spreading rumors that a collie called Lassie never actually travelled hundreds of miles from the highlands of Scotland to Yorkshire making loads of friends on the way just to be with the son of a miner. Or that Skippy never saved people from wells and mine shafts and many other life threatening scenarios in the Australian Bush. Just don't burst any more bubbles for me please !! I have just composed myself after finding out that Mr. Ed was not really a talking horse !!! (I was devastated)

Sorry Keith, i didn't mean to burst your bubbles. To be honest I knew Mr Ed wasn't real. Lady Penelope told me at Captain Scarlet's birthday bash last year. It was a good turn out, Steve Zodiac turned up in his Fireball XL5. mind you he is going back hard, he is bald now and has nasal hair, but Troy Tempest is still looking chipper. For the entertainment they had a tag wrestling match. Jackie Pallo and Les Kellet versus King Kong and Mothra. And talking of wrestling, did you know Les Kellet trained Harvey Smith the show jumper and Jimmy Saville to be wrestlers.

Here's a good link Bediesathome - http://www.wrestlingheritage.co.uk/wrestlersg.htm

Mike Mercury!!! We had Supercar but I couldn't remember his name. But Captain Larry Dart of Space patrol I recall. I also had the hots for Marina in Stingray, but don't tell Troy Tempest, he's the jealous type. Believe it or not I had a Captain Scarlet wallet and was a full fledged Man from U.N.C.L.E. with number 2 on my ID badge. Open channel D.

Edited by keith lockey

GEE THANKS MALCOLM. Ive just had Keith on the phone. He thought Mike Mercury was the lead singer with Queen :-(((

Seeing we are on the topic of kids programmes, heres a little, but true story. Many many moons ago, i was at the Black Bull in Morpeth with my two mates, and we got on talking about old programmes we had watched as kids. Sitting directly behind us were 6 BIG bikers, the type mothers dread their daughters bringing home. I happened to mention a kids prog called Four Feather Falls. My two mates said they had never heard of it. One of the monsters behind us stood up and said " WHAT ! Youve never heard of it "...." it was brilliant " ! We spent the rest of the evening, bikers included, having a brilliant laugh. The manager of the bar was keep shaking his head in disbelief. Come on now, im SURE you all remember Four Feather Falls ;-)

Mike Mercury!!! We had Supercar but I couldn't remember his name. But Captain Larry Dart of Space patrol I recall. I also had the hots for Marina in Stingray, but don't tell Troy Tempest, he's the jealous type. Believe it or not I had a Captain Scarlet wallet and was a full fledged Man from U.N.C.L.E. with number 2 on my ID badge. Open channel D.

Ah Marina.... what a woman and silent..bliss. She grew up into Angelina Jolie......... Lady P for me though!

post-23-0-96031800-1341138051_thumb.jpg post-23-0-18840300-1341138064_thumb.jpg

Looks like this was shot down in Bedlington Station!!!!!!

Don't know what Granny was doing selling baccy to under-age kids.........

Granny selling baccy to kids was nothing compared to this one - see link. Paulus the woodgnome. Just look at the creatures and witch in this clip. It's enough to give kids nightmares for the rest of their lives.

who or what was paullus de boskabouter?

It was a children's TV show in the late sixties I would have been about 12yrs old and it used to scare the beejeebers out of me. Especially the witch - Eucalypta. It wouldn't get passed the censors nowadays. (Then again, they did let the Teletubbies get by!)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now