I Just Love This Woman!

Merlin

Prime Minister Julia Gillard- Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It.

I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society ... Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves in UK, Canada & USA , WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

Have we got extradition laws with Australia? Get her here now! Kick the limp wristed duo out NOW!

Merlin, she is from the UK she's welsh but left because "she suffered from bronchopneumonia as a child, her parents were advised it would aid her recovery if they were to live in a warmer climate." source: Wikipedia, so it could be wrong.

Merlin what she was reported to have said sounds like what a majority of people think in this country,but remember two things she is a politician struggling to get as many votes as she can for her party (Labor) and there is a federal election looming

I posted that on my facebook page few weeks ago as it was doing the rounds. The woman would get my vote if she was plying her trade in this country. She is completely right foreigners should change their ways to suit their adopted country's laws and customs, not the other way round. Take the likes of Bradford for instance, the street signs have Urdu and Hindi translations on them. WHY? surely it would have been cheaper to make them learn English

Brian, hello mate, she may be after votes but as long as she meant what she said and follows it through, good for her! If someone from The Monster Raving Lunatic Party had come out with such a statement Screaming Lord Such(God rest his screaming soul) would have made Prime Minister. Brian nearly all my family live in Oz, there's only me and my sister left here, and they are as sick of the racial element thrown at them as you!

Malcolm if this country is a social experiment, then expect an explosion because when you put two elements together that are not compatible KA-BOOM

Edited by Merlin

Merlin if she meant what she said i would vote for her, having said that she has a tendency to go back on almost all of her election promises. her party is imposing a carbon tax soon that in her many election promises she openly stated would not happen here, the tax being imposed is the highest carbon tax in the world i am all for a greener place but Australian industries are at a delicate stage and if this tax is imposed they will if they can go overseas

Rio Tinto had no intention of scuttling back to wherever they came from! Five year ago they bought Alcan with the sole intention of closing it down to 'Do away with a competitor' The then government stepped in offering a deal to keep it open for five year in the hope that Rio Tinto would see the error of their ways. Obviously Rio Tinto GRABBED the chance of FREE money and signed the five year deal! So five years later they are closing the plant. SURPRISE SURPRISE. It's what they intended anyway so why the furore now. Everybody knew it was happening five year ago! And as for the MP's(MUPPETS) who tried the 'I'll fight to keep it open!' brigade, vote seeking bar stewards they knew it was happening no matter what, the self fornicating mxxxxxxxxxxs !

Edited by Malcolm Robinson
  • Like 1

Certainly a different view point to what we are getting.

Wake up Australia. The amount of carbon that is produced by Australians is equivalent to a thin pencil line across a kilometre of road. The whole saga is about more tax and NOT pollution. If the Canberra TRAITORS and their bankers want more tax, then let them pay it themselves, and NOT the Australian people. It is overdue time that we stopped lavishing the privatively controlled Rothschild "Reserve" Bank which creates "money" (credit) out of nothing, which we repay with ridiculous taxes.

Is this why Yanks and the rest of the world are broke? Is this why the American people are buying up guns and ammunition by the truck load? Go figure!

Please read, more workers about to lose their jobs.

Mr. Nolan should dissolve his company and open up 126 Pty Ltd companys. Then ensure that each truck maintains a 'Theoretical carbon level below the stipulated 25000 tonnes and pay NO TAX.

Nolan's Transport

For those of you who do not know, the Gatton District is located some

100k west of Brisbane, Nolan's Transport is one of the biggest

employers in the area, and only last year was given the "Business of

the Year" award.

Now read on!

Julia Gillard's Labor Party and the Greens are going to take us all

down with this Carbon Tax. We, as Australians, should protest and

protest until we cannot protest any more! This is a real scenario,

brought on by Gillard.

Nolan's Transport, which operates out of Gatton, has been earmarked as

one of Gillard's 500. This Company has been going for 102 years, is

still run by the family, operates 126 transports and employs 265

people. Gillard has targeted this Company as one of her 500 'guests'

to pay carbon tax. Just imagine. Last year, this Company was told it

put out 144,700 tonnes of carbon gas. So, 144,700 tonnes x $23 =

$3,328,100.00. Yes, that is correct - 3.3 million dollars!!!

Where is Australia headed if companies like this one, (and there are

several much bigger than Nolan's - LinFox comes to mind) are put out

of business? Our Prime Minister said there would be no extra charges

on transport or fuel. What do you call 3.3 million dollars on just one

operator?

Any transport Company producing less than 25,000 tonnes of carbon tax

pays nothing.
If Nolan's goes broke or shuts down operations and

another 126 replacement transports are put on the road by smaller

Companies under the 25,000 tonne limit to take up the slack, then

exactly the same amount of carbon gas will be produced, illustrating

the futility of the whole exercise.

Mr. Nolan said in an interview that if he put what the Company was

worth into a bank account, he would make ten times as much in interest

as he makes now, throwing 265 people out of work. We must, as

citizens on Australia and tax payers - not to mention consumers of

goods - somehow force Gillard and her Green and ``Independent``

cronies to an election on the issue of Carbon Tax before July this

year to keep this Nation going. If we don't, this country will be

ruined!

This is just one scenario. What about the other 499 companies that

will also be hit by this ridiculous tax?

Additionally, we must not forget the other smaller companies which

will fail because they depend on these larger companies which are

doomed to either fold or cut back on their work-force.

COME ON AUSTRALIA, THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. BRING THIS GOVERNMENT

TO THE POLLS, TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM GOING INTO POVERTY!

IF THE TAX IS IMPLIMENTED IT WILL TAKE MANY YEARS TO RECOVER. DO YOUR

PATRIOTIC DUTY FOR YOUR FELLOW AUSTRALIANS - THINGS ARE BAD ENOUGH

NOW!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Please pass on to all in your address book.

A very concerned Aussie.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now