Not Strictly A Consumer Issue But.....

• 4 months later...

Update on cake club - It's going well and we now have 25 members who come and go with an average of 8-10 at each event. Here's the link to the latest write up http://clandestinecakeclub.co.uk/2012/09/07/local-cakes-for-local-people-at-the-old-country-barn-widdrington-morpeth-18th-august-2012/

I'm please to say that Jackie at Tinos deli is now interested in getting involved! I still have a little bit of PR work to do and desperately need to do that walk in to the bedlington business'. I'm just so busy, but I'm om holiday shortly so it'll be then. Hope everyone is well.

Update on cake club - It's going well and we now have 25 members who come and go with an average of 8-10 at each event. Here's the link to the latest write up http://clandestineca...th-august-2012/

I'm please to say that Jackie at Tinos deli is now interested in getting involved! I still have a little bit of PR work to do and desperately need to do that walk in to the bedlington business'. I'm just so busy, but I'm om holiday shortly so it'll be then. Hope everyone is well.

Nice to hear from you again shybedlingtonnew(ish)bie

• 1 year later...

Hi ShynewbieDiane!!

Fuggles,up Barrington Road,between Bedlington Station and Choppington station,have a good reputation,and they have a banner outside advertising their function room for free.

As a complete an utter teetotaller from birth,I have no idea about the place other than it used to be the old glove factory,but a few friends of mine regularly have a drink of Northumberland ale,or a meal,both of which they highly recommend,so I would say,"A shy bairn get's nae bread",so give them a call and see what happens!!Good luck with your project.

Bill.

• 1 month later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now