Barclays Bank Building

tomtom

I don't think it has been sold but I do remember someone saying that there is a new tenant due to move in there but they couldn't say who the tenant was or the premise of the business.

Figured when they replaced the sash where the old cash machine was that it was the case.

Going with the current theme of businesses in Bedlington, it's going to be either a hairdressers, florists, solicitors or coffee shop, IMO anyway

I inquired as to the availability of the premises last year and was told the new tenants were not retail, but in professional services. Whether that is still the case I am unsure.

Going with the current theme of businesses in Bedlington, it's going to be either a hairdressers, florists, solicitors or coffee shop, IMO anyway

I hope it is a Good Business and not any of these we have enough of them in Bedlington, we need something like a clothes shop but not second hand rubbish, have enough of that at the "Market".

What market !!! If I did that to the Market place every Thursday I'd get locked up for fly tipping.

Well Keith, everyone does it: old prams, clothes, bags, fridges, the list is endless, would not be suprised if one day somebody goes down and their selling one of the old LDV's or Fords, they drive onto the market place with to unload the second kett.

I inquired as to the availability of the premises last year and was told the new tenants were not retail, but in professional services. Whether that is still the case I am unsure.

After a quick chat with one of the work men today on my way past apparently it is being turned into commercial offices. Not sure if these are like the enterprise park rent-a-space offices or offices for one company.

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now