What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Brett

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly better than a certain Msssss Boyle!

I've also just bought (completely out of character) this one as well http://www.amazon.co.uk/Together-Jonathan-Charlotte/dp/B008ACC9CM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1349038661&sr=8-1 I really shouldn't drink and be let loose in the internet :/

I honestly thought it was Peter Kay at first, but when he opened his mouth to sing I was blown away

Keith,

As a fellow sifi nutter I have to say that Superman film was a waste of CGI and dollars..........much like all the Superman ones really!

I've never liked any of the Superman, Batman, Spiderman etc films either Malcolm. I am a sci-fi fan but I like the old Black and white films like The Thing, Them, The Incredible shrinking man, and of course my all time favourite Planet of the Apes (original) Beneath the Planet of the Apes was good, too. Funny enough Charlton Heston made some great sci-fi films in the sixties-seventies - Omega Man and Soylent Green - both classics.

By the way, I only put the Superman vid on site because the music is by the Stereophonics - the one you got in the quiz connection.

Edited by keith lockey

Hmm yes my favourite sci-fi film...........probably Forbidden Planet. You can see elements of it in a lot of more modern stuff. Really cutting edge for its time.

Monsters from the Id! Great film, also notable for having the first completely electronic soundtrack. ( and a sexy chick.)

Edited by mercuryg

I was listening to some kid playing guitar outside Fenwick's window yesterday. People were stopping and staring in amazement.

Jeff Beck and Eric Clapton walked by and I saw them smashing their axes down John Dobson Street.

This kid was awesome.

So young, so good.

"You know It makes you want to cry."

Edited by keith lockey

• 1 month later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now