"look Mommy, Theres An Aeroplane In The Sky."

Brett

A friend was driving up the A19 towards Moor Farm roundabout and saw something in the sky tonight. He described it as a big bright light over Cramlington and he first thought it could be a comet or a plane had exploded in the sky. It was hurtling towards the ground at a faster speed than what a plane could be travelling and then it disappeared behind a cloud.

Some people may seek reassurance in the fact that if it was a UFO that they were coming down from the sky and were not raising from the ground but he's a very skeptical person most of the time and was amazed by what he saw.

Anyone see anything tonight or know of anything going on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqvwxvCOSH4

Not quite the same, but possible!

In about 1975 while working in Livingston during a mild thunder storm we saw "Ball lightning†it was a very bright light like a car headlight, within seconds it grew huge and appeared to explode! scared the c**p out of us!

Not quite the same, but possible!

In about 1975 while working in Livingston during a mild thunder storm we saw "Ball lightning†it was a very bright light like a car headlight, within seconds it grew huge and appeared to explode! scared the c**p out of us!

You witnessed something very rare indeed! As for the Cramlington experience, the location suggests it was most likely a plane en-route to the airport. Sometimes speed can be misconceived.

I've got it on pretty good authority that it was a vehicle from another world bringing back Merlin and Monsta. To date Merlin has been the only one of the two who has recovered enough from the severe internal examinations and probings, conducted by the aliens, to visit the Forum. I look forward to his report. I've heard that Monsta is currently convalescing but may, when strong enough, make an appearance here.

I've got it on pretty good authority that it was a vehicle from another world bringing back Merlin and Monsta. To date Merlin has been the only one of the two who has recovered enough from the severe internal examinations and probings, conducted by the aliens, to visit the Forum. I look forward to his report. I've heard that Monsta is currently convalescing but may, when strong enough, make an appearance here.

You took the words right out of my mouth, the brights lights were Merlin being ejected from the inter galactal ship,basically the aliens didn't want him and threw him back Edited by keith

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now