Bistro 62

• 1 month later...

Hello there.....We are back open from this evening (10th February) We have been on a Winter break after 7 long and hard working months. Your right that it can be difficult to get a booking, probably mainly because we are only a 30 seater restaurant and people are now booking well in advance to secure a table as it fills up very quickly. Telephone number is 01670 821624, if you hav'nt been we hope to see you soon. Thanks :) Candice (Owner)

As I see it, the crux of the problem in not being able to get a booking is that maybe the proprietors appear not to take bookings for every table to ease pressure on the kitchen!. Would you care to comment?

No takeaway or deliveries, you'll have to join us for a nice meal, we're open from 10am tuesday to saturday running a breakfast and lunch menu, or simply just have a coffee and/or scones, cakes etc, then evening menu starts 6pm tuesday to saturday, sunday lunch served 12 till 3 :-)

No takeaway or deliveries, you'll have to join us for a nice meal, we're open from 10am tuesday to saturday running a breakfast and lunch menu, or simply just have a coffee and/or scones, cakes etc, then evening menu starts 6pm tuesday to saturday, sunday lunch served 12 till 3 :-)

Thats a shame i only live in Queensland Australia, could you make an exception or i will visit next time i come over.

• 3 weeks later...

Well we managed to ditch the kids last Saturday and venture in for some lunch in the afternoon.

I had the fish cakes with home made tartare sauce and they were delicious, Miss Brettly had the beef and horseradish sarnie which was nice too (I sampled that). Home made chips with my fish cakes were gorgeous....could have eaten those by themselves.

Sticky toffee pudding and warm chocolate brownie for pudding to finish it off. mmmmmm

Will definitely be going back on an evening to try the al a carte menu. The prices are really reasonable for the quality of the food and would recommend it to people.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now