now I'm back to give you GRIEF!

cos you lot ain't got any belief,

Now don't think ya safe cooncilla's

you've gotten away with a lot of late,

cos you thought I was out the garden gate,

ya a bunch ov ugly gorrilla's

but act like a bunch ov chinchilla's

Somebody stop me.... PLEASE HAHAHA

I been off here a while, but don't think I don't care any more, I just got a bit peed off! Daft working patterns and grief at work, I found I had no time to do anything. But things are going to change, I'm going to make time, work cannot be allowed to take over my life!

It's good to be back, good tidings to you all and all the very best for the New Year. Cheers Merlin

Good to have you back Merlin.

I can understand your frustration reading your other post about business rent and rates. Did you know business rates are to take a 5.5% hike in April? So the breathing space they have been given this year is about to come back and hit everyone in the face. Rents have been going upwards too, what a way to stimulate new business activity!

On top of that the domestic rates look to be under renewed pressure as the county try to balance its budget. Seems they will take the Government shilling this year again but really that can only make rises that much greater in future! Swerving service delivery onto the Parish councils, who will then have to charge us extra for them, while retaining that part of the county rate which we paid for these services means we will be hit with double taxation for the same service delivery!

So rising costs and a squeeze on disposable incomes at the same time, this is going to end very badly especially in towns like Bedlington which seems to be already clinging to viability. To add further insult to injury County are now looking to impose a hierarchical structure onto the towns in the county and Bedlington is to be relegated into 'B' class status so it will no longer be a Market Town it will be a 'district centre'. It would seem someone agrees with your Ghost Town status!

As for the much promised redevelopment by Tesco have a look at this..

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING BACK. WE THOUGHT WE WERE WELL RID, NOW WE WILL HAVE TO PUT UP WITH MORE UNADULTERATED TOSH. NEVER MIND, WELCOME BACK MERLIN. (ps. Malcolm did a good job filling in for you, he managed to spout enough rubbish for the pair of ya )

well said Keith hahahaha

All we need now is for Monsta to appear then both the pack jokers'll be in play.

Good to have you back.

Perhaps the Mods could bulk message all those on the Members list to make an appearance and remind them that this place is still open; maybe even contact all those who were members on the 'old' forum (the one which existed before the site disappeared some years ago) ... they may not realise that it's been re-born.

Don't worry symptoms word on the street is Monsta is coming back! With a vengeance! Like me after a holiday at the pleasure of Her Majesty, although his parole was later than mine, he can't wait to wind you lot up again ;) Looking forward to it m8 MWHAHA MWHAHA

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now